White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Hello everyone! I_vote_lcapHello everyone! I_voting_barHello everyone! I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Hello everyone! I_vote_lcapHello everyone! I_voting_barHello everyone! I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Hello everyone! Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Hello everyone! Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Hello everyone! Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Hello everyone! Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Hello everyone! Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Hello everyone! Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Hello everyone! Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Hello everyone! Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Hello everyone! Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Hello everyone! Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Hello everyone! Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Hello everyone! Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Hello everyone! Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Hello everyone! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Hello everyone! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Hello everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperAce629
Freshman
SuperAce629

Hello everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone!   Hello everyone! EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

Hello everyone! My forum name is SuperAce629 (duh). I love Magic: the Gathering (it's my favourite card game currently!) and I am starting to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh! again after a break about halfway through 5Ds (what the heck is up with this Zexal nonsense? I do like Xyz though). My hobbies include playing card games, watching anime (not quite an otaku but I do try!), reading manga, playing a bit of Pokemon (no where near as much as about 4 years ago) and video games.
I am on Dueling Network with the same name as my forum name but in the past I only used it for dueling my brother. generally I do not Skype duel in MTG and Yu-Gi-Oh!.

I am pumped to get involved with this forum! I loved the GX series and I wanted to go to Duel Academy! Maybe White Knight Academy will be even better? I hope to improve my dueling, maybe make some new friends along the way and most of all have fun!

Thanks for reading my introduction!

P.S. Can anybody fill me in on this dorm business?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mtglatest.tk/

Hello everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: