White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
New dueling system I_vote_lcapNew dueling system I_voting_barNew dueling system I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
New dueling system I_vote_lcapNew dueling system I_voting_barNew dueling system I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
New dueling system Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
New dueling system Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
New dueling system Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
New dueling system Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
New dueling system Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
New dueling system Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
New dueling system Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
New dueling system Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
New dueling system Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
New dueling system Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
New dueling system Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
New dueling system Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
New dueling system Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
New dueling system Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
New dueling system Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

New dueling system

Go down 
+2
L.Lawliet
Nikhil Parmar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikhil Parmar
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Nikhil Parmar

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 am

YGOpro automatic dueling system has arrived. You need hamachi for this.

Join the KC-ladder site here: http://kc-ladder.com/index.php Put nikhilparmar as the reffral
Join KC-Ladder forums: http://kc-ladder.com/forum/index.php?sid=a3a5cd7029cdafb5d58d08a617cb6dd7
this is developed be the kaiba corporation and ygopro is fully automatic dueling systeem do check
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:30 pm

But you can't cheat noobs there, can you?
Back to top Go down
dazer50029
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
dazer50029

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am

Multiple links in the post and says I need Hamachii, sounds like more work than DN already, Do they at least have all of the cards and correct ban list.
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:26 am

trust me it's not worth it. It's kpretty buggy. Half the time it freezes during the duel and you have to start again. Also, it doesn't have all he cards and some of them are bugged.
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:04 am

Lol obviously a Kaiba creation.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:18 am

lasercut wrote:
trust me it's not worth it. It's kpretty buggy. Half the time it freezes during the duel and you have to start again. Also, it doesn't have all he cards and some of them are bugged.

I know right... anyway, you're an admin on DN, you don't have the right to say which is better Razz But yeah, DN is better.
Back to top Go down
Nikhil Parmar
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Nikhil Parmar

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:21 am

it also does has updates its latest version consists of all cards correct banlist and is not laggy anymore
Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:44 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
lasercut wrote:

I know right... anyway, you're an admin on DN, you don't have the right to say which is better Razz But yeah, DN is better.

Just because I'm an admin doesn't mean I'm biased towards DN >.>
I used YGOcore (The original chinese version, YGOpro is just an english translation of YGOcore). It is very buggy. Duels often crashed. Not worth the time.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:51 pm

yep wut laser said and its just cheatble as fuck ._. ... ask amy lawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New dueling system Empty
PostSubject: Re: New dueling system   New dueling system Empty

Back to top Go down

New dueling system
Page 1 of 1