White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_vote_lcapJudgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_voting_barJudgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_vote_lcapJudgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_voting_barJudgement's NEW GFX Showcase I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase   Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:23 am

Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase ZYn7y
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase 9BGkp
Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase IZAuT

I'll post more a I make 'em, for now, what yall think?
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase   Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:03 pm

[color=cyan]1: Try putting an effect c4d in the background, instead of making it red. Work on depth, too. The font/fontcolor could be better, as well. Oh, and try more adjustments, the c4d could be cleaner.

2: Sweet Very Happy You could try more than one font, experiment; y'know!

3: Again; Font color, depth.. Flow.. And maybe, lighting? Lack of color.. I mean, there's a Vibrance and Saturation tool, y'know.

Tips&Advice: Where you place the font is good, but maybe you could try NO gradients, or a gradient with only two colors. I personally don't like the font.. Oh, and the font needs to be a bit near the render, just a tip! Lighting.. Hmm.. Well, at the end of the signature you can apply image, and start using the dodge and burn tools! Okay, now.. Depth! Yes, uhmm.. When you place the render, try duplicating it and Filter --> Sharpen --> Sharpen. Lower the opacity! And at the end of the sig, apply image (like lighting tips) and use the blur/sharpen tools! =D Oh, and you should always add a splash of color (Vibrance/Saturation adjustment)

Hope I helped Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/

Judgement's NEW GFX Showcase
Page 1 of 1