White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Jet's Test results I_vote_lcapJet's Test results I_voting_barJet's Test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Jet's Test results I_vote_lcapJet's Test results I_voting_barJet's Test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Jet's Test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Jet's Test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Jet's Test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Jet's Test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Jet's Test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Jet's Test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Jet's Test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Jet's Test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Jet's Test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Jet's Test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Jet's Test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Jet's Test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Jet's Test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Jet's Test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Jet's Test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Jet's Test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Jet's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Jet's Test results   Jet's Test results EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:04 pm

ruling Knowledge - 5/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 8/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 7/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 7/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 6/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship:10/10

Total: 43/60

Game 1: Gadget (me) vs Holy Marked (Jet) (0-1)
Totally exploded on me, 1 red eyes, 2 dragoon and 1 gustaph max with 1 poor gadget on the field means I'm dead D:

Game 2: Holy Marked vs Inzecters (1-1)
The Ironyyyyy, I drew no summonable monsters for two turns, he didn't do anything except setting ryko (which I read after he played charge) and summoning lyla. Then I drew in to tefnut and started spammining, bringing his LP down to around 4k, He tried to come back with a dragonfly but immediately got e con'd.

Game 3: Heroes vs Heros (2-1)
IRONYYYY, Anyway, very close game. I went first and set up my field with the classic auto stratos in to gold in to skyscraper Razz
he set two and passes, I had a feeling he was playing heroes (for some reason). Poked with stratos and set a few more, he sets a monster and I summon alius, Could have super poly'd me hard but good thing he didn't have super poly. But both monsters died to mirror force (warninged my starlight road D:)
He summons tourguide next turn to grab sangan and Xyz (why?????) go in to leviair and grabs alius(died to bottomless). I torrential, he chains spark (very good use of leviair here) but unfortunaely my facedown was hero blast so it didn't really matter too much. His facedown monster was honest. Then summoned BLS to hit me for 3k D:
Good thing I dark holed it next turn, summoned alius and swing for 1900. Misplayed here trying to fiendish chain alius (alius is normal). Used duality to grab veiler and set it, I knew he didn't have super poly facedown so summoned bubbleman and swinged for another 1900, fearining of super poly I went for spark on chain.
His turn almost kills me with a dark hole (can't use facedown super poly) and tourguide in to no 17 (acid golem would have finished me). I was down to 500 and then used rota to get another bubbles super polyd and swing with zero for the finish.

Overall: great used of cards, very aggressive playing style. Maybe don't go too aggressive sometimes. Ruling wise not too bad, but not great either, Need some improvement on rulings. Missing the timing especially (knows segoc though).

Right so I well come thee to Snowstorm Peak
Back to top Go down

Jet's Test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet's Test results   Jet's Test results EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:59 pm

confirmed and locked.
Back to top Go down

Jet's Test results
Page 1 of 1