White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Elite Duelist results I_vote_lcapElite Duelist results I_voting_barElite Duelist results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Elite Duelist results I_vote_lcapElite Duelist results I_voting_barElite Duelist results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Elite Duelist results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Elite Duelist results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Elite Duelist results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Elite Duelist results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Elite Duelist results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Elite Duelist results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Elite Duelist results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Elite Duelist results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Elite Duelist results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Elite Duelist results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Elite Duelist results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Elite Duelist results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Elite Duelist results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Elite Duelist results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Elite Duelist results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Elite Duelist results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Elite Duelist results Empty
PostSubject: Elite Duelist results   Elite Duelist results EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 pm

ruling Knowledge - 6/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 7/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 7/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 8/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 7/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 45/60

Game 1: Gadget (me) vs Sabers (elite) (1-0)
Didn't do much with sabers. Didn't understand with e con my tking just a -1 for 1900 dmg. Controlled with back row for the entire duel.

Game 2:Holy marked vs dino rabbit (2-0)
very close match. Didn't see my backrow and went for laggia which got warning'd. Then almost lost the duel excellent use of maxx c. but top decked a tefnut and won from there.

Game 3: Heroes vs Heroes (2-1)
Very close game. Super poly was very annoying to play against. Did not expect him to draw all three super polys. But I was desperate anyway s it wouldn't have made any difference. Both were top decking, but I sacked first and couldn't kill him then he draws miracle and won.

Overall: Very fun games. Could be more careful with opp's backrow (although not too careful like me missing game loads of times and got otk'd the next turn). Ruling wise pretty decent, knows segoc pretty well, but need to watch out for missing the timing and trigger effects with segoc. Not too familiar with the dmg step and tengu.
Welcome to Snowstorm Peak
Back to top Go down

Elite Duelist results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Duelist results   Elite Duelist results EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

confirmed and locked.
Back to top Go down

Elite Duelist results
Page 1 of 1