White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Current WNA War Team // How To Join I_vote_lcapCurrent WNA War Team // How To Join I_voting_barCurrent WNA War Team // How To Join I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Current WNA War Team // How To Join I_vote_lcapCurrent WNA War Team // How To Join I_voting_barCurrent WNA War Team // How To Join I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Current WNA War Team // How To Join Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Current WNA War Team // How To Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Current WNA War Team // How To Join Empty
PostSubject: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Current WNA Team:

DarkFusion
IamPsychoturtle
Lasercut
Mugen Daas
Cardsthatown
Flamerare
Minako
Darkness Evil
CoolChemist2001
NM

Requirements To Join:

1. Must be at least Icicle Palace
2. Must be active
3. Must be a member for more than a month
4. Must be able to work as a team, go be rambo somewhere else

If you would like to be part of this team and you meet all of the requirement then contact me in a PM or respond to this post and I'll arrange a test you for you. Keep in mind that a test for the war team is a lot different then testing in to a dorm. In simple terms, we will try to kick your ass, it's up to you to kick ours. This team is only for duelists with a competitive mindset and a will to win.
Back to top Go down
dew
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
dew

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:21 am

Wazz up man yea I would like to try out for this war team.1st I know im not in Icicle Palace but as u said "a test for the war team is a lot different then testing in to a dorm" and I think im Icicle Palace materal not being a big head our any thing and I know a few ppl in the war team all ready that can back me up there"LOL I hope".2nd "Must be active" but what is active???? ok im not posting X amount of posts every day because I see theres no need to spam unless there is some thing im interested in, and im visting this site every day so im being active by keeping up with what goes on around here.So yea heres my application.
DN Name ~ dew
Years Dueling ~ 10yrs on and of and Hard since KCVDS 1.12
Team ~ [TR]Team Ragnarok
GMT ~ +13hrs
Academys ~ DaD-Ra Yellow
TWA-Lowest Dorm Rank 3 cant remember what that was
WDA-Rank 3{Tester}
Strengths ~ Sideing , with the top tier decks these day having a good side deck is very
important,knowing what card to bring in and what to take out.
Weakness ~ New Cards , as I dont by any cards any more and the only cards I do know
are the 1s on DN.LOL the last pack of cards I brought where a booster pack
of "Invasion of Chaos" many yrs ago.
Why I wont to join ~ Because I wont to help this academy in the up and coming wars
weather it being in the main line up,coming in as a sub to take out
a certain person with a certain deck our just helping fellow war
members prepair for there war duel.
Thank you for ya time hope to hear from ya soon.
Kea Kaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 pm

I personally know your skill level, a test will be arranged, I'll contact you the next time you're online DN.
Back to top Go down
Cheese
Freshman
Cheese

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:38 am

Hmmm. Well this is intresting.

I'd join, but I haven't really gotten into a dorm since I kinda quit being Tester.

Also; I don't know if I'm active enough to get in here, and when I AM active, it's just on chat.

oh well. No War Team for me~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

you could always just strive to be more active.
Back to top Go down
LethalAfterZ
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
LethalAfterZ

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:53 am

put me in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current WNA War Team // How To Join   Current WNA War Team // How To Join Empty

Back to top Go down

Current WNA War Team // How To Join
Page 1 of 1