White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Destined777's retest results I_vote_lcapDestined777's retest results I_voting_barDestined777's retest results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Destined777's retest results I_vote_lcapDestined777's retest results I_voting_barDestined777's retest results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Destined777's retest results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Destined777's retest results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Destined777's retest results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Destined777's retest results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Destined777's retest results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Destined777's retest results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Destined777's retest results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Destined777's retest results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Destined777's retest results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Destined777's retest results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Destined777's retest results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Destined777's retest results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Destined777's retest results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Destined777's retest results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Destined777's retest results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Destined777's retest results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flamerare
War Team

Destined777's retest results Empty
PostSubject: Destined777's retest results   Destined777's retest results EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:32 am

Game 1 Inzektor (Destined777) vs Hero (Flamerare) 1-0

I start. POD into Ecall into Stratos into Alius. Set Warning and Superpol. He draws with Allure banishing Centipede. Heavy Storms me and normal summons Centipede, equips Hornet from hand and destroys my Stratos. Searches for Dfly, equip Inzektor Axe for 2600, attacks, and sets 1 backrow. I summon Alius and attack. Dmg sub4 Honest. MP2 set one backrow. He goes, and normal summons Dfly. It got Warned. He sets one backrow and passes to me. Alius attacks into Dprison. I set 1 backrow and pass. He tops Reborn and gets Centipede (why not Dfly?). Hornets my backrow Miracle Fusion and searches Dfly. Attacks and drops me to 1800. My turn, I MST his backrow (Warning) and Miracle The Shining to get over his Centipede. It's all over next turn when he summons Dfly, Hornets my The Shining, specials Centipede, equips Hornet for 2100 ATK and attacks with it for game.

Game 2 Gladiator Beast (Destined777) vs Dino Rabbit (Flamerare) 0-1

He starts summoning Thunder King Rai-Oh and setting two backrows. My turn, I summon Sabersaurus into a BTH and set one backrow. He tops a MST and destroys my set Mirror (I had to remind him to target a card with MST). Then normal summons Laquari and attacks with it, then TKR. Enters Main Phase 2 and tags Laquari. I remind him of tagging at the end of Battle Phase. He pays cost and I chain Maxx "C" to the effect. He tags in Hoplomus in defense and I draw for Maxx. My turn, I Dark Hole the field and summon a Rabbit. Prio to 2 Saber to Laggia and attack. Set one backrow and pass. He sets one monster after thinking and passes back. I summon Maxx"C", attack with Laggia, (Equeste was destroyed in battle) and Maxx direct. I set a second backrow and pass. He summons Laquari and attacks Maxx. Laquari is banished by Dprison. He sets second backrow and pass back the turn. I top Heavy Storm and decide to use it. He chains Lance targetting Laggia. War Chariot and my TT got destroyed. I attack with both my monsters. LPs 3000-4300. His turn, he summons Laquari whose summon is negated by Laggia. He sets a backrow and passes. I summon Kabazauls after much consideration and he concedes, his backrow being a Warning.

Game 3 Hieratics (Destined777) vs Hieratics (Flamerare) 1-0

He starts by setting two backrow. I MST second backrow, a Warning. I MST first backrow, a CotH. Summon Eset, tribute for Su, Wattmeter, xyz Atums, special REDMD in def detaching Wattmeter and special Wattmeter in atk. I attack with Wattmeter and pass. He uses Dark Hole, Seal into Su, set 1 backrow and pass. I draw, set 1 backrow as well and pass. He tops POD into Eset and pass. I draw and pass. He normals Eset, specials Su, specials Wattmeter, activates Su effect. I Fiendish Chain it. He didn't pay the cost, probably because he thought it was part of the effect. He xyz into Atums, detaches Su to special REDMD in def who specials Su. Su effect destroys my Fchain tributing Tefnuit from hand allowing him to special a second Wattmeter from deck to xyz into Atums. Atums detaches Wattmeter to special REDMD in def, who specials that Wattmeter in atk. Xyz into Super Dreadnought Cannon Express Gustaph Max (what a name) and detaches to burn me 2000. Xyz both Atums into Gaia Dragoons and attack for game in increasing atk order. Reveals his backrow MST, which he didn't use on my Fchain. If he thought the tributing and targetting was part of the effect, it would make sense as he'd lose the target and wouldn't be able to tribute.

Good games!

Ruling knowledge - 9/10
- Slip on main phase 2 gladiator tag. Although easily a misclick he didn't state so, and it's still a misplay. Problem-solving Card Text: everything before ; are conditions/costs. No ruling checkings at all.
Card/Deck knowledge - 9/10
- Never had to stop to read a card. He ran Hieratics himself, so up to date on deck knowledge. Tagged in Hoplomus in Rabbit match, knowing it'd be take an Utopia to deal with it. Didn't have the right idea of Su's text.
Deck build/consistency - 4/10
- Two Dimensional Fissures mained at inzektors were ok but double Dimensional Alchemist was a poor choice: doesn't get his effect with D-fissure, not many things to get from banished and wastes the normal summon on a not so powerful card. Inzektor Axe... Second Retiari, Hoplomus and Secutor in gladiator beasts. Double CotH and Starlight Road in Hieratics, with double Wattmeter Dragon. Aside from that, his decks had their core strategy/combos correct. Inzektor Axe was -1 net card advantage for him... In theory there should be consistency problems.
The major problem with his decks was that none had a single hand trap (Maxx/Veiler/Gorz), which are crucial right now.
Playing style - 9/10
- He played his cards in the correct manner, holding back when needed. Thinking when needed. He also secured the win in the first game by directly attacking with more attack than LP I had left avoiding any possible Gorz/Tragoedia. Sets in Main Phase 2, sets good cards second. Attacks in increasing damage order. Cons: in game 1, where he should have Monster Reborn the Dragonfly, as it would net him more advantage than a Centipede. Game 3, he could have held into the Seal of Convocation until the turn he would pull the combo to search the best suited Hieratic.
Creativity - 6/10
- Everyday decks, already known. No big surprises. Throwing in cards that barely help isn't creativity... (Inzektor Axe reference). His playing sequences were also normal, nothing unexpected nor out of the ordinary. Creativity is really hard to achieve in competitive play.
Attitude/Sportsmanship - 10/10
- Nice guy and good player.

Total 47/60
- Congratulations on reaching the SnowStorm Peak!

Final words:
Your dueling skills are very good, but the deck building doesn't quite match it. Netdecking and playtesting helps understand the metagame and develop deck building skills. Help your deck and your deck will help you!

Last edited by Flamerare on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destined777's retest results   Destined777's retest results EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:39 am

ummm Flame...there is no such registered user as Shido_Fuyuki
Back to top Go down
Flamerare
War Team

PostSubject: Re: Destined777's retest results   Destined777's retest results EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:03 am

Wolf Ryski wrote:
ummm Flame...there is no such registered user as Shido_Fuyuki

Found him, it was Destined777. Shido_Fuyuki is his DN name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destined777's retest results   Destined777's retest results EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 am

confirmed and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destined777's retest results   Destined777's retest results Empty

Back to top Go down

Destined777's retest results
Page 1 of 1