White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Work with Extra Activities I_vote_lcapWork with Extra Activities I_voting_barWork with Extra Activities I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Work with Extra Activities I_vote_lcapWork with Extra Activities I_voting_barWork with Extra Activities I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Work with Extra Activities Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Work with Extra Activities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

Work with Extra Activities Empty
PostSubject: Work with Extra Activities   Work with Extra Activities EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:27 pm

[spoilers]Dearest staff,
I know you're quiet busy lately, but I'm only sending you this letter for one reason. I just want to ask you something. Staff.. I don't know how to put it to you, but.. WHY YOU NO MAKE ACTIVITIES ALIVE!??!?!?!??![/spoilers]

The topic title says it. You guys, you should make extra activities.
The only things we can do are:
>Duel
>Talk
Well, there's always showcasing and shops but that's not my point. The point is we need activities for the place to be fun. The place is nice and active but you can't have too much activity, and this will bring more members because they'll have something to do if for example not alot of people are on someone can work on a card for the CaC competition. That's an example :] There's a bunch of competitions to choose from!

Create a Card Competitions, poetry competitions, fan fiction competitions, and HECK! Maybe even trying to make the roleplay more exciting for members to join it!! Deck competitions, graphics competitions, ANYTHING!! There should be more competitions and activities to participate in so that.. Well, it's fun and it'll make members stay, right?
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Work with Extra Activities   Work with Extra Activities EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:31 pm

Things will be worked on probably over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Work with Extra Activities   Work with Extra Activities EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:11 am

I also thought of having a 'question of the day' where in you'll post a problem and the member who has a more effective solution wins dp, it'll be less work for you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: Work with Extra Activities   Work with Extra Activities EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:11 am

I came here from a previous forum back in December because I was getting bored there, but one of the coolest parts of it was a friend system. Basically, you go into there profile and send a friend request. Simple, but we could do some cool stuff with it. It's just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work with Extra Activities   Work with Extra Activities Empty

Back to top Go down

Work with Extra Activities
Page 1 of 1