White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Not anything in the format but good dragons I_vote_lcapNot anything in the format but good dragons I_voting_barNot anything in the format but good dragons I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Not anything in the format but good dragons I_vote_lcapNot anything in the format but good dragons I_voting_barNot anything in the format but good dragons I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Not anything in the format but good dragons Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Not anything in the format but good dragons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hazardous_hatred
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
hazardous_hatred

Not anything in the format but good dragons Empty
PostSubject: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:14 am

MONSTERS:
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Red-Eyes Wyvern x1
Alexandrite Dragon x1
Luster Dragon x1
Debris Dragon x1
Masked Dragon x1
Tiger Dragon x1
Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon x1
Dodger Dragon x1
Dragon Dwelling in the Cave x1
Mirage Dragon x1
The Tricky x1 (for dead draws, they happen)
Exiled Force x1
Golem Dragon x1
Dragunity Partisan x1
Dragunity Javelin x1
Van'Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord x1
White-Horned Dragon x1
Lord of D. x1 (most don't run him, but he has centimental value)
Axe Dragonute x1
Snipe Hunter x1 (good pooping power Very Happy)
Divine Dragon Ragnarok x1
Twin-Headed Behemoth x1
Jowls of Dark Demise x1 (thinking of taking out)
Mobius the Frost Monarch x1
Spirit Reaper x1
SPELLS:
Dragon's Mirror x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Dark Core x1
Soul Exchange x1
Lightning Vortex x1
Tribute to the Doomed x1
Fissure x1
Heavy Storm x1
Different Dimension Capsule x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Monster Reborn x1
TRAPS:
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow x1
Seven Tools of the Bandit x1
Sakuretsu Armor x2
Magic Cylinder x1
Divine Wrath x1
Mirror Force x1
Black Horn of Heaven x1
Magic Jammer x1
Call of the Haunted x1
EXTRA:
Red Dragon Archfiend x1
Iron Chain Dragon x1
Light End Dragon x1
Five-Headed Dragon x1
King Dragun x1

Haven't really been focusing on synchros until recently which is why there aren't too many.

Last edited by hazardous_hatred on Tue May 29, 2012 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:31 am

please dont double post edit your first post if u forgot something
Back to top Go down
hazardous_hatred
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
hazardous_hatred

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

oh sorry
Back to top Go down
hazardous_hatred
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
hazardous_hatred

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:21 pm

regardless of that, what do you think? lol
Back to top Go down
Fefe2931995
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Fefe2931995

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:46 pm

u are double posting again lol xD
Back to top Go down
hazardous_hatred
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
hazardous_hatred

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:08 am

well looks like i cant ask questions.....
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:47 pm

hmmm epicz!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:39 pm

If your gonna ask a question, just edit your old post, and guys, stop spamming. Just saying someone is spamming in a post is spamming yourself.

Also, deck looks not bad, but imo, having so many dragons is bad. Just stick to main ones.

Also, displaying an extra would be nice

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not anything in the format but good dragons   Not anything in the format but good dragons Empty

Back to top Go down

Not anything in the format but good dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Showcases ::   :: Deck Showcases-
Jump to: