White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Training The Flame I_vote_lcapTraining The Flame I_voting_barTraining The Flame I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Training The Flame I_vote_lcapTraining The Flame I_voting_barTraining The Flame I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Training The Flame Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Training The Flame Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Training The Flame Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Training The Flame Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Training The Flame Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Training The Flame Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Training The Flame Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Training The Flame Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Training The Flame Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Training The Flame Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Training The Flame Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Training The Flame Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Training The Flame Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Training The Flame Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Training The Flame Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Training The Flame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Training The Flame   Training The Flame EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:44 pm

I want to prove I can be in a higher dorm sadly Up against some monsters I can't win with my flamvell or my lavals so I need help guys. If one of you guys think a pyro can fight up against the toughest monster please help me make combos well just give me hints and stuff idk which is prob y I asking 4 your help. SO please if you can put what time you would like to duel me and I'll be there. Ok see ya study
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Flame   Training The Flame EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:57 pm

To be honest, If you are trying to beat the higher range decks, Lavals and Flamvells might not be the way to go. The deck is fast, but its just not consistant enough. It struggles to get anywhere. It was good a few formats back, but as far as im aware, there is no way to make them fast enough and consistant.

despite this though, a few years ago, i managed to run Flamvelsworns as my war deck. it was very fast and consistant. I was able to run this deck up until december last year, but ive not managed to build it in new format. I would however, love to give you my build, and maybe you can play about with the build and try to update it to a newer build. It was a very strong deck Smile

As for combos, in my personal experience, flamvells can go into lv 8 synchs, and are pretty strong at rank 4 Xyz as well. Lavals are very good at doing some crazy synchs (like nova and shooting in one move). Ive even saw a few making quasar (rekindle is boss xD)

if you want my flamvellsworns to play around with, just say Smile I can post it here, or send it to you in PM

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Fefe2931995
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Fefe2931995

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Flame   Training The Flame EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:26 pm

lavals are preety consistent fast and with a solid winning condition and way more better than flamwellsworns. lavals are the best archetype from pyro monsters

http://www.subeimagenes.com/img/dibujo-279365.JPG
try this build.
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Flame   Training The Flame EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:56 pm

thanks guys and Death the kid I would like you to pm me the deck plezz and thanks
Back to top Go down
Dbz rocks hard2
Freshman
Dbz rocks hard2

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Flame   Training The Flame EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:07 pm

AND FEFE write cards names down I can't read them in the link :c and pm me them plezz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training The Flame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Flame   Training The Flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Training The Flame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Suggestions and Questions-
Jump to: