White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_vote_lcapPhoton...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_voting_barPhoton...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_vote_lcapPhoton...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_voting_barPhoton...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Empty
PostSubject: Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck   Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:44 am

Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck 1enw1z

You can do basicaly anything with this from a 1 turn trish to a 1 turn quasar to a full field of syncs and rape opponent but i would luv to hear sum epic suggestions.
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck   Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 am

Very strange and interesting deck. Surprised
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck   Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:26 pm

Strange indeed, "Photo-Diva-Plant-Chaos deck" not bad... Tho I prefer 2x Warnings over the 2x BTH, just not sure if you'll have LP to use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck   Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck Empty

Back to top Go down

Photon...Diva...Plant...Chaos...Deck
Page 1 of 1