White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Machina Gadgets I_vote_lcapMachina Gadgets I_voting_barMachina Gadgets I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Machina Gadgets I_vote_lcapMachina Gadgets I_voting_barMachina Gadgets I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Machina Gadgets Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Machina Gadgets Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Machina Gadgets Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Machina Gadgets Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Machina Gadgets Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Machina Gadgets Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Machina Gadgets Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Machina Gadgets Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Machina Gadgets Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Machina Gadgets Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Machina Gadgets Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Machina Gadgets Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Machina Gadgets Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Machina Gadgets Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Machina Gadgets Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Machina Gadgets

Go down 
+4
xX-SaberBoy
IamPsychoturtle
DarkFusion
Synch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Synch
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Monsters: 20
green gadget x3
red gadget x3
yellow gadget x3
machina gearframe x3
machina fortress x3
machina cannon x1
d.d warrior lady x2
scrap recylcer x2

Spells:13
fissure x3
smashing ground x3
nobleman of crossout x2
mst x2
monster reborn x1
lightning vortex x1
limiter removal x1

traps: 7
BTH x2
d-prison x3
tt x1
ultimate offering x1

extra:15
gem-knight pearl x3
kachi kochi dragon x3
shock ruler x3
utopia x3
steelswarm roach x3

help, build, w/e, just throwin this out there lol
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:41 am

pretty sure this fails u cant use eff of fortress with fissure just delete it and start all over and WTF 3X USELESS XYZ OF ALL
Back to top Go down
Synch
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:09 pm

first off i would play this deck before you criticize it... and how does "u cant use eff of fortress with fissure" even make sense? id much rather have theyre monster off the field due to a spell than have my fortress get destroyed to do the same thing... also about the xyz's what would you suggest cuz the other rank 4's dont do enough to bother with
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm

DarkFusion wrote:
pretty sure this fails u cant use eff of fortress with fissure just delete it and start all over and WTF 3X USELESS XYZ OF ALL

Fusion I ze think you think this fissure: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dimensional_Fissure

But the thing is, this is the fissure he plays: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fissure

And , you should do something about your extra. There are PLENTY of rank 4s , also Big eye (rank 7)

Last edited by KillerGuy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
xX-SaberBoy
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
xX-SaberBoy

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 pm

run 2 of each gadget less dead draws that way and add cyber dragon also 3
ultimate offering and lose d-prisons for gravity bind and starlight .
Back to top Go down
Synch
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:58 am

2 each gadget with three ultimate doesnt make sense imo also gravity bind isnt needed since all my monsters besides scrap are level 4 and i guess i could add starlight but it would mean i would waste space in extra for a stardust that could normally never be used
Back to top Go down
Synch
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:59 am

as for the extra could you give a few suggestions please i thought these were the best of the rank 4 tbh
Back to top Go down
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Freshman
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:59 pm

Well, i would give some fixes, but you will just disregard them and say you think it works better. Try it first?

If you want to accept them my fixes

first off, saberboy is right. Starlight road even at one wil help. Even if you dont like it that much, it can save your ass from TT, which is a common card to use when you summon your last gadget. Also, the entire point behind gadgets this format is to summon Xyz. Utopia is the best lv 4 imo. Stops attacks. Daigusto emeral might also help to recycle your cards in grave. Bind will allow you to control the field by having only them attack
Cyber drag might also help quite a lot as well. Also, another fix if you were into it, Geartown and gadjiltron dragon? Gives you a field and this helps a bit against the format out there (dark world and GK and such). Plus, gadjiltron can protect your lineup too from attacks as long as hes first.

Overall:

-3 fissure
+2 starlight
+MST (no heavy so more ways to kill opps traps)
-lightning vortex
+PoA
-noble
+Dark hole
- all of your traps
+Sj
+Solemn warning
+2 offering
+2 d prison

Extra:

- all of it
+2 utopia
+2 roach
+2 emeral
+2 SD

Add any others you want

Also, glow up bulb would be a good card for here. Works well with machina and to get out catastaor for your gadgets and stuff

Like i said, you probably wont try these anyway

~Drago~

Back to top Go down
Goblin-Jikki
Tester
Tester
Goblin-Jikki

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:52 pm

gotta agree with drago on this one bro. plus right now gadgets are good for one thing only xyz summon, you need to run that little black lizard thing, I cant remember the name to save my life, but it can be special summoned from the hand and its a level four. its an oustanding deck, if you play the right cards, trust us man if you try it out and put time into it you will see how great it is and you'll love the deck even more.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:27 pm

^^ Kagetokage
You have 2 or even 3 options for this deck. The one drago said with his fix.
Option 2 - making it only a gadgets deck - no machina fortress - that means making it offering, tho you can add more monsters, not just the gadgets - Gigantes, Kagetokage, effect veiler, trago and even BLS (if you add all of them) + gorz that is.
The 3rd one is "T.G.Offering Gadgets deck". Again no machina fortress here. Just add T.G.'s Striker and warwolf x3 each + trago (maybe) and you have the monster's (17-18 monster's) the spell traps for each of the deck's I spoke of are different as well as the extra deck, but if your not interested in them I won't write them.
Back to top Go down
Goblin-Jikki
Tester
Tester
Goblin-Jikki

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:17 pm

YES THATS THE ONE!!!!!! and well I say only xyz cause where I'm from only that build is able to survive in any games lol
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
Apocalypse
Tester
Tester
Apocalypse

Machina Gadgets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machina Gadgets   Machina Gadgets EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Synch wrote:
Monsters: 19
green gadget x3
red gadget x3
yellow gadget x3
machina gearframe x3
machina fortress x2
Breaker the magical warrior x1
glow-up bulb x1
gorz x1
cyber dragon x1
Cat of ill Omen x1