White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Jesse Prinstons Results I_vote_lcapJesse Prinstons Results I_voting_barJesse Prinstons Results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Jesse Prinstons Results I_vote_lcapJesse Prinstons Results I_voting_barJesse Prinstons Results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Jesse Prinstons Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Jesse Prinstons Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goblin-Jikki
Tester
Tester
Goblin-Jikki

Jesse Prinstons Results Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Prinstons Results   Jesse Prinstons Results EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:10 am

Alrighty, after 3 very fun duels with Jesse here are your results

General Knowledge: 10/10
Ruling Knowledge: 10/10
Wins (+5 per duel they won): 5/15
Deck Count (40-44 +5 per duel, 45-50 0 per duel, 51+ -5 per duel): 0/15
Deck Build: 7/10
Playing Style: 7/10
Creativity/Originality: 6/10
Similar decks (if any decks are similar in the test, like Chaos-Cyber-Dragon, then a Chaos-Dragon deck, points off.) -25 for every similar deck

Game 1: My Trap Monster vs. His Rescue Rabbit
Game 1 was very interesting, got to see the power of the cute lil rabbit before it punches you in the face with an xyz. Had control most of the game. Totally stomped my poor traps. game one goes to Jesse.

Game 2: My Zeta Control vs. His Ancient Gear
Game 2 was a unique experience for me seeing as I never Really played an Ancient gear deck before. My Zetas ability to produce tokens while in grave were to much for the Ancient Gears to handle tho, I took the win with ease.

Game 3: my AHL GB vs. His Malefics
Game 3 started off bad for me, I opened up horrible, Jesse got a big Malefic Cyber End out and pounded me for a few turns, I waited out the terrible punishment as I watched my gbs get destroyed turn after turn. I eventually drew into tiger and prisma and with 3 lances( 2 set one in hand) the game was pretty much sealed from there. I cleared his field then controlled the game from there till victory.

Over all The games were great and they were fun. I reward Jesse with the rank of Ra yellow. Congratulations. there is a retest once a month. I'm sure you'll get blue next time.

Last edited by Goblin-Jikki on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

Jesse Prinstons Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Prinstons Results   Jesse Prinstons Results EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:53 am

Awarded and locked.
Back to top Go down

Jesse Prinstons Results
Page 1 of 1