White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcapA Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_voting_barA Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcapA Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_voting_barA Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A Spirit's Call CH. 1

Go down 
+3
Drillwarrior
!like_snow!
Judgement
7 posters

How was it
GEAT ^_^
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcap75%A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Good
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcap0%A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Okay
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcap0%A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Horrible
A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_lcap25%A Spirit's Call CH. 1 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Judgement
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Judgement

A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Empty
PostSubject: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Here we go, another story. Very Happy

A Spirit's Call

Doctor: Congratulations, it's a healthy baby boy.

Woman: Oh Ray, look at his eyes, their just like yours.

Ray: Yeah, what do you think we should name him?

Woman: I don't know… I like the name Judgement for some odd reason…

Ray: Then Judgement it is.

Doctor:*noticing a spirit in the room* Oh my… Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez… your son is a spirit wielder…

?: My master, you have arrived.

Doctor: Wh- what is your name spirit?

?: I am one of many… but I go by the name Altarius…

Ray: A-Altarius… Are you going to harm us or our son?

Altarius: No… I am his guardian, sent by Horakhty to guard my master.

Ray: Horakhty?

Altairus: You all will come to find out the truth… *fades away*

Doctor: Ray, Emily, keep your son safe, he is special.

Ray: We will. *he leaves, letting the doctor leave before him, letting his wife bond with Judgement.*

15 years later

?: Broix, attack his lifepoints directly and end this duel! *the giant golden mech known as Broix launched forward, slicing its opponent, depleting his lifepoints.

?: *wipes his forehead* Wow, you win again J.

J: Thanks *highfives opponent* you did good too Drago. I was down to 500 lifepoints.

Drago: Yeah, *grabs his tummy* I'm hungry. Wanna go back to my place and get some lunch?

J: Sure. *The two boys run off, headed towards Drago's house. On the way there they were stopped by two stereotypical bullies, buzz cuts, ripped jeans, leather jackets, the works.*

Bully1: Where you to girls running to?

J: Shut up man. *Altarius: Master, it is not wise to engage in physical conflict with these two.*

Drago: Come on J, let's just use the long way.

J: No! I'm not running anymore. *turns on duel disk* Lets show these bullies what we're made of. We duel for decks.

Bully2: Heh, this should be an easy duel.

Drago: You never think J. *turns on duel disk* Tag-team?

J: You know it *smirks*

Bully1: well I'm joining this party then *turns on duel disk*

Drago: I'll go first then. *draws* "hmm… what should I do?" I summon Artillery Elephant (4/2000/500) in attack mode! I'll set 2 cards face down and end my turn.

Bully1: I draw! I summon Jurrac Velo (4/1700/1000) in attack mode! I'll then set 2 cards face down as well.

J: Heh, my turn! *draws card with a smirk* I summon Xenon Cixo! (4/1400/1000) I then overlay Drago's Elephant with my Cixo to Xyz summon Xenon Tozai (4/2200/1700)! I then activate his ability, by detaching 1 Xyz material I can send one card from my deck to my graveyard! I send Xenon Etzinus (5/2400/2000)! And by his effect I can special summon him to the field! I then activate my spell card, foolish burial! Allowing me to send another card to my graveyard. I choose Xenon Gerox (5/2400/200)! I then banish all 3 of my monsters to special summon Xenon Altarius! (8/3000/2500) and by Xenon Etzinus' effect, he is special summoned from the banished area! *Etzinus reappeared on the field in dramatic fashion* I'll set 1 card and end my turn.

Bully2: "man, these kids are better than what I remember." I draw! I'll set 2 cards face down and 1 monster and I'll end my turn.

Drago: Judgement, how many turns you think they'll last?

Judgement: Heh, I guess a few turns, why?

Drago: because I summon Artillery Tower! (3/500/2100/tuner) I activate foolish burial, sending Artillery Crab to the graveyard! Next I tune Artillery Tower to Judgement's Xenon Etzinus to synchro summon Artillery Dragon! (8/2800/2000) I then activate his special ability to summon Artillery Crab (4/1700/600/tuner) from the graveyard! I then tune Artillery Dragon with Artillery Crab to synchro summon Overlord Dragon! (12/4000/3500)

Bully2: Oh man, we're done for!

Drago: Yes, yes you are *smirks* Overlord Dragon, attack his face-down, Imperial Burst! *Overlord Dragon fires 7 deadly beams at the face-down monster, piercing it and causing it to explode* I'll end my turn.

Bully1: Marcus, man, we're in trouble

Marcus: I know Ben. I know.

Ben: I summon Jurrac Velo! I then overlay the two to Xyz summon Evolzar Dolkka (4/2300/1700) I then set 2 cards and end my turn.

Judgement: heh, let's go. Altarius, attack Marcus' lifepoints directly! Xenon Destruction! *Altarius shot multiple rockets at Marcus, dropping his lifepoints from 4000 to 1000, and their team total from 8000 to 5000.*

Drago&Judgement: 8000
Marcus&Ben: 5000

Marcus: I-I draw *flinching* I activate my spell card Dark Hole! Destroying all of the monsters on the field!

Ben: No you idiot! Don't do that! *too late, a vortex appeared on the field swallowing all the monsters except for Altarius* Altarius isn't affected by our card effects!

Marcus: Damn… I… I end my turn…

Drago: AND you done went and destroyed my Overlord Dragon… you're gonna regret this *Atrillery Dragon: Master, we should destroy these two…* I know… we will. I activate Monster Reborn! So special summon Artillery Tower back to the field! Then I activate my face down, Call of the Haunted! To special summon Xenon Etzinus! I then tune my tower to J's Etzinus, to synchro Xenon Dragonov (8/2800/1700) and by his effect, J here can send 2 cards from his deck to his graveyard, J, what do you send?

Judgement: I'll tell ya, I send Xenon Etzinus and Xenon Gerox, special summoning them by their effects! Come on down boys! Etzinus (5/2400/1500) Gerox (5/2400/1500)

Drago: How about I'll set 1 card and end my turn

Ben: Wow… I'll set 2 cards and end my turn.

Judgement: Heh, I'll attack your face-down with Dragonov, *Dragonov fires a red beam at the card, destroying it* Then I think I'll end this duel, Etzinus, wipe out Marcus' lifepoints. Now Altarius and Gerox, finish Ben off!

Ben and Marcus: *falling to their knees* what just happened?

Drago: Yall got your asses handed to you. *turns off duel disk* I'm starving now J, lets go.

Judgement: same here *they walk off towards Drago's house.*

WHOO Chapter 1 down! What you guys think? Lemme know in the poll Very Happy
Back to top Go down
!like_snow!
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
!like_snow!

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:29 pm

cool story
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
Freshman
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:33 pm

Voted GEAT...whatever the fuck dat is xD

~Drago~
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:58 am

awesome Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:06 am

i liked ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:49 am

i like very interesting. and GO DRAGO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spirit's Call CH. 1   A Spirit's Call CH. 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Spirit's Call CH. 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: