White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_vote_lcapEl Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_voting_barEl Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_vote_lcapEl Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_voting_barEl Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Empty
PostSubject: El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper.   El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 pm

This is Relinquished-Piper Deck.

Mechanism:
-This deck has draw power with piper, and with Kinka on play, piper can ensure its job.
-Kinka also works with saving Copycat. Actually, one of the best combo comes out of it. If I have Relinquished, Black Illusion Ritual, Kinka, and Copycat in my hand, what I can do is Ritual tribute Copycat, summon Relinquished, summon kinka, get copycat to the field, copy its atk, then use Relinquish's eff.
-Relinquished. It steals other's monster. Very Happy
-Kinka the Savior. Saves Relinquished, Piper, and Piper.

I am currently thinking about two things.

1. Remove BLS and Chaos Sorcerer and go for pure Kinka deck? For that, I might add imperial iron wall, so that Kinka's later effect doesn't activate.

2. Add some synchros? Currently, this deck has a lot of monster with 0 atks. If my opponent does realize the mechanism of this deck, which is to steal other boss monster (like JD for LS), they won't summon those bosses unless they can get OTK. Currently that never happened for me, but just in case...

Well, here is my deck list.

Monster: 27
3x Kinka-Byo
3x Mystic Piper
3x Relinquished
2x Copycat
3x Battle Fader
3x Effect veiler
1x Gorz
1x BLS
1x Chaos Sorcerer
2x Tragoedia
3x Manju with Thousand Hands
1x Sangan

Spell: 16
3x Creature Swap
3x MST
3x Black Illusion Ritual
1x Swords of Revealing Light
2x Preparation of Rites
1x one for one
1x Pot of avarice
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole

Traps are not there to save spaces.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper.   El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 pm

-1 swords +1 reborn id say, othr thn tht, vry nice build keep BLS and fill out th xtra dek anyway, u nvr no wen ull need it
Back to top Go down

El Relinquished... With a Mysitc Piper.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Showcases ::   :: Deck Showcases-
Jump to: