White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Right time to bring on the pain in this mad mad format.
As you all know, with triple mst and heavy storm back, literally everyone is running like 150 monsters in their decks and like 50 search cards. So this is the perfect time to unleash the power of....

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin
Lv 3/Water/Warrior/600ATK/800DEF
Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; look at your opponent's hand and choose 1 Monster Card in it. If you control a monster with ATK greater than or equal to the ATK of the chosen card, destroy the chosen card and inflict 500 damage to your opponent. Otherwise, take 500 damage.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed 312px-NeoSpacianAquaDolphinLCGX-EN-C-1E
This little guy is just insane this format. First of all, you get to look at your opponent's hand (which wins games). Secondly, it destroys a monster in the hand (note it destroys and not discards, so DW/fabled can't activate). Finally, not only does dolphin destroy a monster, it also deal 500 damage (which can end games since everyone is running triple solemn and other high lp cost cards like AHL). Sure dolphin only has 600 atk, but usually you will have a monster with at least 1800 atk.
Monsters these days don't have high atk points. so dolphin can disrupt their strategy a lot.
1. miracle fusion in to shining, normal summon dolphin, discard a card, say bye bye to BLS/JD/Hyperion/Chaos sorc basically every monster you use in the meta. And then you can follow up with double mind crush for teh win
2. summon dolphin, set all your s/t, discard the fabled cerburrel, look at hand and kill veilers, maxx cs, crows even those annoying little battle faders (too bad trago has ? atk or else it will be dead as well). then use cerburrel's effect and summon it back to the field, sync with dolphin for ragin to draw like a champ or catastor and screw the opp even more or librarian to prevent synchro spam. And then typically you will follow up with double mind crush. XD
3. have any lv 4 on the field (preferabbly extreme high atk points like wulf or alius or tking), summon dolphin, discard cerburrel again look at hand and kill veilers (if they didn't veiler your dolphin), maxx c, sangans, key monsters etc, then sync in the trish for massive wrecking. And obviously you need to mind crush the enemy so they can't fight back.
4. summon dolphin, discard the fabled catsith and kill the usual stuff and then catsith blow up a face up card like annoying monsters, field spells, or just in general random stuff. And then you need mind crush yet again.

Those are just some of the many combos you can do with fabled and dolphin. You can discard fabled ganashia and Xyz in to rank 3s you can discard krus for some random synchro spam. Also, fableds work extremely well in heroes. Since super poly require a discard, you can take advantage of that and break even in card advantage. Also, e hero ice edge requires a discard too, so you can + from that.

Also, dolphin is water so it can fuse for ab zero which is always good. Being a neo-spacian you can splash a couple of convert contact in your deck for extra draw POWAH.

Speaking about mind crush, there is a spell version of it:

D.D. Designator
Normal Spell
Declare 1 card name. Look at your opponent's hand, and if they have the declared card in their hand, remove that 1 card from play. If they do not have the declared card in their hand, remove 1 random card in your hand from play.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed DDDesignatorDR2-EN-SR-UE
It is not a trap so it lacks the surprise factor, but, this card banishes the card so it can be used again. (tired of LS being annoying and use monster reincarnation? no problem banish JD with this card and LS will just fall apart.) This card also let you look at you opp's hand with allow you to counter their moves next turn.
This guy create some stupid combo's with dolphin:
summon dolphin, ditch ganashia and look at hand killing veilers and stuff, designator their lv 4 or lower monsters (rabbit XD), Xyz in to leviair and steal their monster and then ask them U MAD BRO? if they say no, double mind crush, if they say yes mind crush them anyway.

Right last card to review today is:

Spiritual Water Art - Aoi
Normal Trap
Tribute 1 WATER monster on your side of the field. Look at your opponent's hand, select 1 card from it, and send that card to the Graveyard.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed 287px-SpiritualWaterArt-AoiDR04-EN-C-UE
Ok this trap completes the broken hand wipe combo. So you just finished kill most of their monsters with dolphin and mind crush, now when they decide to do something to you dolphin (dark hole, mirr force, smashing ground etc.) you chain this little devil and boom another card gone. So now the opp just used a card for nothing and dropped a card from the hand (water art is send not discard so it kills DWs and fabled).
Also, this works with ice edge when you atk to force out a mirror force/d prison chain this to make them waste the card. Works on ab zero like a charm too XD.

With these 3 cards your opp will be forced to set their s/t which you can kill with heavy or masked hero acid and +

Overall Card Rating:
Dolphin: 8/10 good effect but atk is very low and not very searchable compared to ice edge
Designator: 7/10 banish is always good but being a spell is a pain and it only banishes one copy unlike crush with kills all copies
Water Art: 9/10 good card to combo with a lot of the monsters. Require tribute which can be very bad if used outside of frognarchs.
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:22 pm

=O interesting https://i.imgur.com/u
Back to top Go down

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#22 ----------- Mind = Crushed
Page 1 of 1