White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
DarkFusion test results I_vote_lcapDarkFusion test results I_voting_barDarkFusion test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
DarkFusion test results I_vote_lcapDarkFusion test results I_voting_barDarkFusion test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
DarkFusion test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
DarkFusion test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
DarkFusion test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
DarkFusion test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
DarkFusion test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
DarkFusion test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
DarkFusion test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
DarkFusion test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
DarkFusion test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
DarkFusion test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
DarkFusion test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
DarkFusion test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
DarkFusion test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
DarkFusion test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
DarkFusion test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

DarkFusion test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

DarkFusion test results Empty
PostSubject: DarkFusion test results   DarkFusion test results EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

Card Knowledge: 5/5
Ruling Understanding: 4/5
Duels won: 10/15 (+5 for every duel won)
cards in deck: 15/15 (40-42 +5 43-45 +0 46+ -2)
Combos and Moves:5/5
deck build: 5/5
card usage: 5/5
attitude: 4/5

total: 53

Diamondust Moauntain - 0-39
SnowStorm peak – 40-49
Icicle Palace – 50-60

game 1:

This was a pretty short and shut game. Karakuris vs Malefics. For the majority of the game, i held it. I got out gadjiltron very early. DF however, did show good understanding. I will admit. Using Skill Drain as soon as you try to karakuri chain and stopping it. His deck seemed built well from what i saw. The only thing that threw you here was the geartown fiasco where you need to solemn it upon activation not effect to stop it.

game 2:
this game was easily his. His norleras vs my inzkter QD. Very well played DF. Perfect use of his Blackwing synchs. He was set up to use them very early on in the duel. but he never touched them and still won. Excellent. Using them as a backup in case of a fail. Biggest hit here was trish (as per usual) It hit me very hard and it was near impossible to recover from it. Good game

game 3:

very annoying duel. DF's biggest move here was his last one. He made a massive push towards a win, even though i played maxx c, but please be carful here. That maxx c gave me a perfect hand for next turn, so only ever do that move if you are certain you will win (which you did) DF showed great skill in his deck here (side: GORZ NEXT CARD?! DA HELL)

Overall: What can i say except well done here. good rulings card knowledge skills and deck. No improvements to make

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

DarkFusion test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkFusion test results   DarkFusion test results EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 pm

Yeah it was good time for me as well,LI. Brought back some good times we had Smile.
Back to top Go down

DarkFusion test results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: WNA Staff ::   :: Test Results-
Jump to: