White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Arrival of J. J. Knight I_vote_lcapThe Arrival of J. J. Knight I_voting_barThe Arrival of J. J. Knight I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Arrival of J. J. Knight I_vote_lcapThe Arrival of J. J. Knight I_voting_barThe Arrival of J. J. Knight I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Arrival of J. J. Knight Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Arrival of J. J. Knight

Go down 
+3
99nour
J. J. Knight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J. J. Knight
RP Moderators
RP Moderators
J. J. Knight

The Arrival of J. J. Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 am

Hello. I am J. J. Knight. I am formerly known as Krobra, former Legendary Kingdom Dorm Leader, former founder to Pokemon University, and author of The Seattle Massacre. I was recently involved in a car accident, which resulted in me having far too much free time on my hands. I've been recruited by DigiDigi in hopes to keep the RP section alive. I have seven plus years in experience for Roleplays. I know what works and what doesn't. For those who know me, no warning is needed. For those who don't...You'll find out.

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:35 am

Yes. Are you going to be as evil as you were on WDA?
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 am

Yes he will trololol. Hey JJ nice to have ya here, now I get to give you a hard time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Don't leave so soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Welcome to the academy, Kira follower, have I nice time here and don't write peoples names.
Back to top Go down
Kimo Force
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Kimo Force

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Ai, stick around for a bit, not that I'm that active, but you'll find me from time to time again on the Chat box.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey Kro. You know me but you dont know its me Wink welcome here

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of J. J. Knight   The Arrival of J. J. Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of J. J. Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Important ::   :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: