White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Croco's test result I_vote_lcapCroco's test result I_voting_barCroco's test result I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Croco's test result I_vote_lcapCroco's test result I_voting_barCroco's test result I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Croco's test result Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Croco's test result Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Croco's test result Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Croco's test result Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Croco's test result Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Croco's test result Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Croco's test result Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Croco's test result Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Croco's test result Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Croco's test result Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Croco's test result Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Croco's test result Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Croco's test result Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Croco's test result Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Croco's test result Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Croco's test result

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Croco's test result Empty
PostSubject: Croco's test result   Croco's test result EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:09 am

ruling Knowledge - 7/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 7/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 7/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 8/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 7/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

total: 46

Game 1: Gadget stun (me) vs GBs (croc) (1-0)

Worst gadget matchup can ever have. But both of use drew trash. Especially croc. no monsters for 10+ turns for both of us. But when I got my gadget train going, he couldn't capitalize on the card advantage and I won in the end.

Game 2: Gishiki Sacrifice (me) vs Machina Town (croc) (2-0)

Drew horrible again with this deck. Why do I keep drawing in to relinquished. Croc had good atk sequencing (atk with lowest when i have nothing on field to stop gorz token get massive). No idea why you summoned malefic cyber end though. You should have just crashed in to gorz with fortress since cyber end left you with only one monster able to attack. I drew a ryko and allowed me to summon BLS and won the duel (BLS is broken nuff said).

Game 3: Fossil Power (me) vs Destiny End Dragoon (croc) (3-0)

Future fusion in to dragoon is a very good move. Saw you using grinder golem when you dualitied. Very clever tech. As soon as I saw dragoon I turn supreme aggro to try to finish you off before you can summon dragoon and deal massive dmg. Dustshoot helped to slow you down by returning your allure target. Blade heart ninja was boss in this. 4400 dmg times two did the trick. If the duel dragged on I would have probably lost.

Overall: Loved your golem tech in dragoon. Could be more aggressive in the dragoon deck. Don't leave yourself open with no monsters except for dragoon. Since most decks can otk you in one turn. GBs can't really comment since you drew trash. The machina deck is fine. But clockwork shikigami is dead after you summoned utopia and roach so be careful with that (I prefer control over aggro but that's just me).
Basic ruling is pretty good. Judging by looking at card text is very good. Just need a bit more work on missing the timing and advanced rulings.

You just need a few more points to the next rank.
For now welcome to Snowstorm Peak
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
KillerBee

Croco's test result Empty
PostSubject: Re: Croco's test result   Croco's test result EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 am

confirmed
Back to top Go down

Croco's test result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: WNA Staff ::   :: Test Results-
Jump to: