White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
My english homewrk I_vote_lcapMy english homewrk I_voting_barMy english homewrk I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
My english homewrk I_vote_lcapMy english homewrk I_voting_barMy english homewrk I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
My english homewrk Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
My english homewrk Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
My english homewrk Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
My english homewrk Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
My english homewrk Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
My english homewrk Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
My english homewrk Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
My english homewrk Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
My english homewrk Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
My english homewrk Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
My english homewrk Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
My english homewrk Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
My english homewrk Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
My english homewrk Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
My english homewrk Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

My english homewrk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bakura normal
Tester
Tester
bakura normal

My english homewrk Empty
PostSubject: My english homewrk   My english homewrk EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:58 pm

It was a warm day at the school, most pepole had chosen to go outside to enjoy the weather. But there was one young man who was stuck in his bed like the lazy kid he aways was.

"OI , Ad, you up there, HEY! ADAM."

Adam groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"Ad , i swear im gonna come up there and drag you down if i have to bro."

Adam groaned again.

"I'll be down in a sec Jake." He streched and yawned.

Jake chuckled.

"you better be." Jake took a swig of some beer he had aquired somehow (proberly a way that isnt legal.) and walked out of the flat door. Adam sat up.

"damn that twat, i was having a nice sleep for once." He yawned and itched his chin where his beard resided. He got up and took a swig of the water which lay at the side of his bed.

"why does he wake me up today, i was gonna have a lay in." He groaned some more but he decided there was no getting out of it, he whent to the bathroom and did his buisness, He had a shave and put on some cloths, just a Acdc shirt and some shorts. He brushed his teeth, He needed braces badly but never wanted them.

He was just about to leave the flat when he noticed a letter was at the door, he picked it up and opened it, Inside was a....

"What the f*ck."

Inside was a piece of shreded clothing with a red substance dripping off it. Adam was genually scared for a moment, he looked everywhere around him expecting someone to come out of anywhere, then he caught his cool, why would someone want him, it was just a prank by his dumb friends surely.

"Oh haha, very funny guys. Nice prank but the games over, come out."

Nobody responded, Adam looked back into the envolope and notcied a little note, he took it out and looked at it. It didnt have any words, just a weird symbol, it looked like two hand's and on top.

"Is that a wolf."

Adam nearly had a mini heart attack, the feminin voice had made him actually jump off the floor. He quickly turned around and realeased a breath of relief

"Oh thank god liz , its just you, dont sneak up on me like that please."

Liz was a tall , black haired girl with dark brown eyes, who Adam had a massive crush on. Ever since he had joined the school 3 years ago, Adam had his sights set on her, but Liz wasnt intrested one bit, she thought of him more as a brother or friend than a lover, so adam kept quiet.

"Well is it?" Said Liz, in a soft , almost sleepy voice. Adam blushed.

"Erm.. well, y-y-, well that is to say , errr."

Liz chuckled and pressed her finger to his lips.

"Now catch your breath, and spit it out."

Adam was now fully red from head to toe. He moved her finger.

"Yes i think so. It came with this."

He showed her the piece of clothing, Liz examined it for a bit and dismissed it by throwing it in the trash can next to the coffee table.

"well , it must just be a prank, Proberly just Jake teasing you again. Here how bout we go get some coffee?."

Adam nodded because he was lost for words. Liz chuckled and wrapped her arm around his.

"your so cute sometimes you know that."

Adam was breathless he could hardly stop his legs from collapsing, but then Liz started to walk and adam walked with her side by side out the door into the campus.

--------------------------------------------------

what you guys think , it was for a english homework, but it was fun to write, should I carry it on or leave it?
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

My english homewrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: My english homewrk   My english homewrk EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

totaly carry it its good baku awsum job 8D
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

My english homewrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: My english homewrk   My english homewrk EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:52 am

He makes homework so fun *-*
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

My english homewrk Empty
PostSubject: Re: My english homewrk   My english homewrk Empty

Back to top Go down

My english homewrk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: Literature ::   :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: