White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Power of LV 1 I_vote_lcapThe Power of LV 1 I_voting_barThe Power of LV 1 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Power of LV 1 I_vote_lcapThe Power of LV 1 I_voting_barThe Power of LV 1 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Power of LV 1 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Power of LV 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:10 pm

This is my first post at Card Discussion, so I might be a little off. But oh well, here is my guide to LV 1 Monsters.

Kinka-Byo (Beast/Spirit)
This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your Graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, remove from play that monster.

Hold up, WHAT? Yes, he is basically Level 1 version of Lumina without any cost.

And also, this card is pretty BS with Creature Swap. Since Kinka-Byo returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, you can summon Kinka-Byo, use Creature Swap, and it will still return to your hand! Pretty BS combo. It is even worse than Treeborn+Enemy Controller Combo if you think about it.

But you ask, "Paul, I get its power with Creature Swap, but what is the usefulness of Kinka-Byo if it can only save Level 1?"

Hold on, that's where I am going...

Mystic Piper(Spellcaster/Effect)
You can Tribute this card to draw and reveal 1 card. If that card is a Level 1 Monster Card, draw 1 more card. The effect of "Mystic Piper" can only be activated once per turn.

Kinka-Byo's power starts revealing with this card. So Kinka-Byo+Mystic Piper=Drawing engine that you can use once per turn.

Copycat
(Spellcaster/Effect)
When this card is Summoned: Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; this card's ATK and DEF become equal to that monster's original ATK and DEF.

Beside its broken effect that you can use to give hard time against even guys like Shooting Star Dragon, it is more BS that it is able to be resurrected by Kinka-Byo. And plus, imagine this combo: Kinka-Byo+Copycat+Creature Swap against Monster like JD or Shooting Star Dragon. Swap Kinka with your opponent's boss monster, attack with Copycat and kill your Kinka, and Damage with your new boss monster. I gave so many people OTK with this combo.

Relinquished
(Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect)
Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and equip it to this card (this effect can only be used once per turn and you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). The ATK and DEF of this card become the same amounts as the monster equipped to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead, and any battle damage you received from the battle is also inflicted to your opponent's Life Points.

This card is so broken. And imagine with Kinka-Byo. Just awesome to let this boss monster revive!

One for One
Send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or Deck.

I don't even need to review the usefulness of this card, right?

And Honorable Mentions: Cyber Valley.

So here are few Level 1 Monsters that are really useful (Besides the obvious Glow-up, Spore, and Effect Veiler) Use this to your own advantage against duels.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 pm

I like your review, I Really do.. But Copycat is still bad how I see it.
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:39 pm

I personally like Copycat because it's Light (BLS anyone?) and it can screw multiple people over with Creature . But again, you don't need more than one in the deck. Or it can crowd your deck.
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Mystic Piper is light, isn't that enough? =P Copy cat isn't worth it. In contrast to all other cards Konami is releasing it's bad because it just pokes Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:48 pm

I personally think it is not enough. 3 Light, without that much of a searching ability, is not going to be enough you know (unless you count Cyber Valley, which is going to be always RFG).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Power of LV 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Power of LV 1   The Power of LV 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of LV 1
Page 1 of 1