White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
MtaNeos test results I_vote_lcapMtaNeos test results I_voting_barMtaNeos test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
MtaNeos test results I_vote_lcapMtaNeos test results I_voting_barMtaNeos test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
MtaNeos test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
MtaNeos test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
MtaNeos test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
MtaNeos test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
MtaNeos test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
MtaNeos test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
MtaNeos test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
MtaNeos test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
MtaNeos test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
MtaNeos test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
MtaNeos test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
MtaNeos test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
MtaNeos test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
MtaNeos test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
MtaNeos test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

MtaNeos test results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

MtaNeos test results Empty
PostSubject: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Testing System

ruling Knowledge - 6/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 6/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 7/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 7/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 7/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 43/60

Game 1: Eclipse Rainbow (me) vs heroes (neos) (0-1)
Opened up with prisma, so kept dumping neos, then summoned eclipse and Xyz in to emeral. Baited out super poly using emeral and neos. He drew too insane, 2 miracle followed by a mask change (otked me D:). Extremely annoying.

Game 2: Fossil Power vs Heroes again Very Happy (1-1)
Controlled the game from the beginning. he got desperate and normal summoned ocean to get zero out. Didn't know super poly doesn't target and got his ocean (equipped with safe zone) and stratos poly'd.

Game 3: Little City vs Heroes (2-1)
Tking locked him since the start. Couldn't search with anything. Tried to summon heat and kill tking, used skill drain to stop that. Then pretty much controlled the game with hope and tking. summoned adoration to try and stop me, but the next turn i summoned tornado and crashed in to adoration then atked directly with tking to win.

Overall: good dueling style. decks are pretty decent. need to know your cards better. Could have gotten the ruling questions right if you knew your cards (all hero related questions).

Now bow down to your master er I mean welcome to Snowstorm Peak
Back to top Go down
MtaNeos15
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
MtaNeos15

PostSubject: Re: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 pm

Lol yea i should know my cards better i have to admit and thank you for the test and the welcome Very Happy and no im not your master Razz xD
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

PostSubject: Re: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:18 pm

^ xD good score man, im ready when u are to go
Back to top Go down
MtaNeos15
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
MtaNeos15

PostSubject: Re: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Thx and im ready lets throw down xD
Back to top Go down
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

PostSubject: Re: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am

Guys, please stop spamming on test results. Posts here are for the testers and staff only

Confirmed results

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MtaNeos test results   MtaNeos test results Empty

Back to top Go down

MtaNeos test results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Night Academy :: WNA Staff ::   :: Test Results-
Jump to: