White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Mgaitan's Results I_vote_lcapMgaitan's Results I_voting_barMgaitan's Results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Mgaitan's Results I_vote_lcapMgaitan's Results I_voting_barMgaitan's Results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Mgaitan's Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Mgaitan's Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomic Nightmare
Tester
Tester
Atomic Nightmare

Mgaitan's Results Empty
PostSubject: Mgaitan's Results   Mgaitan's Results EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Ruling Knowledge: 8/10
Card/Deck Knowledge 7/10
Deck Build/Consistency: 7/10
Playing Style: 8/10
Creativity: 6/10
Attitude/Sportsmanship: 10/10
Total: 46/60

Welcome to Snowstorm Peak.

Duel 1: T.G. vs Dragunity
He started off the duel with a rather quick engine using Cards Of Consonance and Trade-In for draw power. He played Ravine, used the dragunity combo into Stardust, set 2, then ended. My turn, I summoned Rai-Oh and set 2, he MST'd D-Prison in the end phase. Next turn he misplayed by going for the sync in MP1 in stead of running over Rai-Oh with Stardust first, which allowed me to negate his synchro with Rai-Oh's effect. Star attacked directly so play was back to me. I summoned T.G. Rush Rhino, set TG1-EM1, and ended. His turn, he went for Scrap Dragon, targetted his set Compulsory and my set Torrential, he chained Compulsory and targetted Rhino, I chained TG1 and stole his Scrap Dragon with Rhino going back to my hand afterwards. My turn, I summoned tengu, ran over Stardust with Scrap Dragon, tengu went directly, then MP2, I popped Tengu and Ravine, netting myself another Tengu. He conceded the following turn with no plays left to make.

Duel 2: Hero vs Dark World
To be honest, he really didn't get to play. I summoned Stratos, hit directly. His turn, he used Upstart Goblin, set 1 and passed. My turn, I summoned Rai-Oh, hit directly with Rai-Oh and Stratos. His turn, he Dark Hole'd. My turn, I summoned Alius, used Spark on his facedown Virus, then Miracle Fusion'd into The Shining for game.

Duel 3: Anti-Meta vs Plant Synchro
I started with Rai-Oh and a set Compulsory. He summoned Card Trooper, milled 3, then rammed Rai-Oh and drew 1. He set 1 and ended. My turn, I summoned Wanghu, attacked directly, then set Torrential. His turn, he Call Of The Haunted Sangan back, Wanghu destroyed it, and he searched out a Doppelwarrior. He Heavy Storm'd my 2 backrow, summoned Lyla and crashed into my Wanghu, then ended. My turn, I summoned Doomcaliber Knight and Reborn'd Wanghu, attacked with both and ended. His turn, he Reborn'd my Rai-Oh, hit Wanghu, set a monster, then ended. My turn, he veilered Doomcal in MP1, destroying him due to his effect. I Dark Hole'd, summoned D.D. Warrior Lady, attacked directly, and ended. His turn he pulled out the Junk into Doppel combo, Trish'd, BLS'd, and hit with both directly. My turn, I drew Banisher and conceded.
Back to top Go down
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

Mgaitan's Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mgaitan's Results   Mgaitan's Results EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:39 am

confirmed and locked. Nice testing, Ice. Same for our tesste as well

topic locked XD
Back to top Go down

Mgaitan's Results
Page 1 of 1