White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_vote_lcapLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_voting_barLasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Empty
PostSubject: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am

With the exams finally out of the way, time to get some card reviews done.

After waiting all these years. This card was finally printed.

Miracle Contact
Normal Spell
Shuffle into the Deck, from your hand, side of the field, or Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters that are listed on an "Elemental HERO" Fusion Monster Card that also lists "Elemental HERO Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster, then Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! 315px-MiracleContact-DE01-JP-ScR
Finally, neo-spacians can be competitive with the release of their very own miracle fusion. Now you can bring out storm and magma neos with ease (future fusion choose divine neos dump 5 and then let the contact frenzy begin Very Happy).
This card also works with neos knight if you don't want your fusion monster to return to the deck. but since miracle contact does not fusion summon, neos knight will not gain atk, but a 2500 double atker is still awesome.
Finally with this card you can bring out the awesome marine neos by using fusion substitute monsters.

Elemental Hero Marine Neos
lv 8/Water/Warrior/Fusion/2800ATK/2300DEF
"Elemental HERO Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Marine Dolphin"
Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by shuffling the above cards you control into the Deck. (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn: You can destroy 1 random card in your opponent's hand.

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! 311px-ElementalHEROMarineNeosLCGX-EN-C-1E
Aw yeah, this card is retarded if you can get it on the field. Huge ATK + a free +1 every turn=auto win. And note it says destroy and not discard or send. So trololololol Dark World and Fabled. Also, it doesn't return to the deck at the end phase so it can troll again next turn. Also mask change target Very Happy

As mentioned above, you need fusion substitute monsters and miracle contact to summon this monster. But which one to use......

The most obvious one is king of the swamp. It good, can be discarded to thin deck and fetch poly. It is also water so it's a zero target.

But another monster has a big potential

Versago the Destroyer
Lv 3/Dark/Fiend/1100ATK/900DEF
You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s).

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! 300px-VersagotheDestroyer-GLD4-EN-C-LE
Lv 3, Fiend..... Combo with another certain card. Do I need to explain any further?

Overall Card Rating:
Miracle Contact: 9/10 just the fact the neos fusions go back to the deck is a pain but otherwise a great card
Elemental hero Marine neos: 7/10 good effect and atk, pretty easy to summon with contact fusion. but require fusion substitute which can lead to dead draws.
versago: 7/10 can lead to dead draws but combos with you know what.
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Ohhh, laser and his fetish for Heroes xD
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Love this deck tho Very Happy TGU makes it sexy
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 pm

HEROESSSS ARE MY FAVES!! :3 Nice review Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!   Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lasercut's Card(s) of the Week#28 ----------- Houston We Have Contact!!!
Page 1 of 1