White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_vote_lcapCard(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_voting_barCard(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_vote_lcapCard(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_voting_barCard(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Empty
PostSubject: Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D   Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Sorry for no reviews last week (been super busy T.T)
But hey, let's get right down to this review

Today I'm going to talk about the famous stupidly splashable in every deck monsters. Can you guess what it is? *cough* T.G.s*cough*

Anyway let's start

T.G. Rush Rhino
lv 4/Earth/Beast/1600ATK/800DEF
If this card attacks, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Rush Rhino".

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D TGRushRhinoEXVC-EN-R-1E
Behold it's brokennesssss. a massive 2k atk body with a gadget effect O.o
It's also a beast type so horn of the phantom beast make this thing stupid. With horn this card can take down everything except for the 3k beaters. Plus, it doesn't care about you mirror force/torrential/dark hole it, you just - yourself for nothing.

Next line in the engine

T.G. Warwolf
lv 3/Dark/Beast-Warrior/1200ATK/0DEF
When a Level 4 or lower monster is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Warwolf".

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D 313px-TGWarwolfEXVC-EN-C-1E
Wow, this card is just amazing. This thing can do so many things. First it's a beast-warrior, so horn target ftw. Secondly, you can ss it when a lv 4 or lower monster is specialed (note lv 4 or lower, so your opponent's summons work too). So this card is basically a searchable OTK stopper. Also since it's dark it's chaos food, allure food, set up DAD shenanigans. and lv 3 means it works with random stuff like leviair/number 17. This thing works wonders in wind-ups (screw you zenmaighty). last but not least, it also has the signature T.G. search.

Right on to the next card

T.G. Striker
lv 2/Earth/Warrior/800ATK/0DEF
If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. During the End Phase of the turn this card on the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "T.G." monster from your Deck to your hand, except "T.G. Striker".

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D 313px-TGStrikerEXVC-EN-R-1E
hmm, they have their own cyber dragon that's a tuner?!!!O.o
This guy + warwolf = god. It make trish plays so easy. Especially with no back row to stop your summons, trish can devastate on the first/second turn.
striker in to warwolf in to e call in to stratos in to search in to trish in to banish 3 in to gg. yeah........ Also, striker works well with warwolf for lv 5 synchros like wonder magician (pop back row and draw Very Happy), catastor (i amd teh castrator), librarian (go synchro spam on me nao >Very Happy). also striker is earth so it can sync with rush rhino for barkion (haha no traps for you).

Right so that's the future bit done. Now moving on the to hero part

Hero Kid
lv 2/Earth/Warrior/300ATK/600ATK
When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon any number of "Hero Kid"(s) from your Deck.

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D 315px-HeroKidLCGX-EN-C-1E
Don't let his small stats fool you. In this new age of Xyz, this little guy can kill and mightiest of beasts. This card is basically the warrior version of shine ball. but it's free Very Happy.
summon marauding captain, special hero kid, kid effect triggers, summon 2 more from deck. voila! you now have the exact set up as venus in agents. then you can go in to gachi or trish or black rose shenanigans.
This card works especially well with the next card.

Reinforce Truth
Normal Trap
Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your Deck. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turn you activate this card.

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D ReinforceTruthYS11-EN-C-1E
Wow just wow, this card is made for warrior kid. What's more, since striker is a warrior as well, this can be used to summon him as well when you need a tuner fast.
spring this guy at the end phase of the opponent's turn and watch them cry as you summon triple hero kid from your deck. then next turn summon gachi and go muwhahahahahaha.
Or you can set three of this (happened to me quite a few times actually). then watch as the opp wastes their heavy Very Happy
Or you can summon striker and do the old TG1 switcherooo with the opp's biggest monster for the lulz.
But beware, if you chain this card to another effect and summon hero kid, hero kid will miss the timing and unable to activate his effect.

Overall card ratings:
T.G. trio: 10/10 too broke needs da hit
hero kid: 8/10 good combos but dead when drawn
reinforce truth: 9/10 good combos with hero kid and striker. not enough good warrior targets tough and can't use it with hero kid when chained

That's all folks, see you next week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goblin-Jikki
Tester
Tester
Goblin-Jikki

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D   Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:14 am

I really like this, keep up the good work=]
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D   Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:03 am

o.o nice review Razz
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D   Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:48 pm

gud review ^^ i enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D   Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Card(s) of the Week#23 -------------- Young Heroes from the future :D
Page 1 of 1