White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_vote_lcapCard(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_voting_barCard(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_vote_lcapCard(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_voting_barCard(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!

Go down 
+2
death-coder
lasercut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Empty
PostSubject: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Ok, you are probably expecting a regular card(s) of the week today, but since it's so close to the next ban list, there is kinda no point doing review that will be out dated in matter of weeks. So today, I'm going to talk about some of my predictions of march 2012 ban list.

Ok as you know, there are two major decks right now wrecking pretty much everything.
Inzecters and Wind-ups

Inzecters is dominating the OCG (winning literally everything)
Wind-ups did very well in the recent YCS
So these two decks will get hit
Also, the plant engine is still alive and kicking. They are still a formidable foe.
Ok let's move on to my ban list predictions

Banned:
BLS - don't really need to explain this one. Top deck this in late game, (happened to me a lot) and you auto win. Still very OP in the current meta

Sangan - even with more balanced searching effect it's still better than most searchers today. Plus tour guide abuse makes sangan more broke

Dandylion/Lonefire - One of the two has to go, the plant engine is still very consistent and can net huge advantage. Dandy banned will kill their token shenanigans and lonefire banned will slow down the searching power for glow up and spore (dandy is more likely since it can be splashed in loads of decks and makes easy combo with debris)

Wind-Up Hunter - Yup this retarded card has to go (It's either ban hunter or limit zenmaighty, but following konami logic, banning hunter is probably more likely). Banning this will stop the stupid hand drop loop and it keeps wind-up competitive since they can still spam with zenmaighty.

Trap Dustshoot - Very powerful card, wayyyy too over used. First turn dustshoot pretty much win you the game.

Limit:

Inzecter Hornet - not sure on this one. It's either limit or semi for hornet. Or in the worst case scenario limit dragonfly. But the inzecter engine needs to be hit to drop consistency. +4 advantage from 1 card is just stupid (game is basically, draw veiler or lose).

MST - with heavy back, three msts is far too much. It basically means set only 1 backrow at a time (which then get wiped out by heavy). The balance between set 5 go and set 1 and get mst'd need to be established. 1 heavy and 1 mst is more than enough if you know what you are doing and it bring back control decks.

Wind-Up Zenmaighty - see Wind-up Hunter

T.G. Striker/T.G. Warwolf - The T.G. engine definitely needs a hit. The OCG meta is basically T.G. . Striker and warwolf can make any deck able to go in to trish (which is stupid). This is especially the case for agents .

Agent of Creation - Venus - Ok how the hell did konami not touch agents last format. seriously!!!! Limiting Venus will slow down the agent herp derp shine ball plays. 1 Venus will make the player think before he summons.

Royal Opression - Yes this is probably not going to happen, but we need more control in this game. Right now the only two cards stopping the spam are veiler and maxx c. fail to draw those = you lose

Semi-Limit:

Lonefire Blossom - If dandy is banned this will have no problem going to semi.

Rescue Rabbit - Not really hit worthy but it is making an impact in both OCG and TCG. They'll probably semi it to keep it in check.

Burakku Fezā - Shippū no Geiru (gale) - Ok so BWs are not doing anything after they've been killed off. So it's time to bring some stuff back for them. Kalut would be nice but since honest is limited, kalut will probably stay there. Gale can come back to 2 since it's too slow for the meta and not as useful now with zenmaines and gachi everywhere.

That's all the cards I can think of that needs to be hit. post your thoughts and I'll see you next week.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

ban :

dandy
wind-up hunter
laggia
sangan
trap.d
dad / librarian
BLS
monster reborn
pot of avarice
trishula
card destrcution
gateway of the six
future fusion
one for one

limit :

hyperion
rescue rabbit
cold wave
rescue cat
darksoul
faultroll
mystical space typhoon
royal oppression
brain control
hornet
snoww/grapha
venus
t.g warwolf
zenmighty
dark magician of chaos
tribe infecting virus
treeborn frog
solemn warning
call of the haunted
judgment dragon
magic cylinder
gravity bind
swords of revealing light
that dark world gate field spell

semi limit :

allure of darkness
book of moon
gale
charge of the light brigade
limit reverse
scapegoat
necroface ( http://r23.imgfast.n )

unlimit :

destiny hero malicious
destiny draw
bottomless trap hole
Back to top Go down
Gustavito
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 am

death-coder wrote:
limit :

cold wave

mother of god..
Back to top Go down
irvin260
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
irvin260

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:27 am

yay! nao I can make a dark magician of chaos deck :3
Back to top Go down
99nour
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
99nour

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 am

Lasercut, Konami SHOULD but they won't. Imagine the prices of these cards. Now imagine if they banned them. Konami cares about money. And also, I think Rescue rabbit deserves to be unlimited, the deck isn't even used that often. Nice review though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://duelinguniversity.forumotion.com/
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 am

lol, d-c: hornet x1 xD Yeah, that won't happen now, you know that, maybe in sept but not now... tho most of the "Limit/semi" cards you're right, but MOST, not every.

Mmm, the same goes for laser, the Inzektors and Wind-ups haven't really shined in the tcg so they won't get hit, like at all... at least I think so. Ohh and the problem is Wind-ups since it's "bye bye hand", the inzektors can be stopped very easy in a 2/3 game, if you don't sack veiler or something that negates eff's or summon in game 1.
But yeah, BLS is a must BAN, Laggia is also a limit or ban, dolkka won't get hit since the ocg doesn't have it... I want the DW's to get hit and they will ^^ like a lot, this deck is retarded. I mean how can you have respect for a deck build by just typing "DarkWord".
So I think that the 2 decks to get hit are the dinno rabbit and the DW's, agents might, might not.
P.S. Safe zone - ban xD - White Ninja + safe zone = game... like most of the time xD

Back to top Go down
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

laggia is not ban worthy. DWs might get touched but i doubt it. DWs died after the new sets were released. wind-ups has the most number of tops in the newest YCS >.> insecters was second>.>. Those two will be hit, or else 2/3 of the player base will quit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!   Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Card(s) of the Week#25 ------------ BAN HAMMA!!!
Page 1 of 1