White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Rarikou's Review- I_vote_lcapRarikou's Review- I_voting_barRarikou's Review- I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Rarikou's Review- I_vote_lcapRarikou's Review- I_voting_barRarikou's Review- I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Rarikou's Review- Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Rarikou's Review-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rarikou
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Rarikou

Rarikou's Review- Empty
PostSubject: Rarikou's Review-   Rarikou's Review- EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:46 pm

Black Rose Dragon- The Messenger of Genocide

From where to we know this beauty from? Most would agree that most recognize her as Akiza's signer dragon, possessed with rage and malice equal to her wielder With devastating ability to completely reset the field, she isn't too be taken for granted.

For most, Black Rose is a messenger of genocide: With her ability to systematically wipe out every last card on the field, she's become a favorite for suicidal people: reset the field, summon a monster, then attack.

Though it's an excellent ability, it's a waste of the dragon's true power. No one sees behind the one time nuke. Her TRUE power comes out when fighting with what she was intended with: Plants.

Let's take a look at her ability: Forcing a defense monster into attack. If that wasn't good by itself, forcing defensive monsters that we all hate such as Destiny Hero- Defender into attack, it sends the attack of that monster to zero.

For those of you who run a plant deck and BRD, you're probably laughing at your opponents misfortune. Even if Black rose is the only monster on your side of the field, that's a 2400 life point loss, a nice 33% of their health.

Best thing about this is: Defense mode. Pretty common to have defender monsters, and just as easy to get them back into defense mode. Cards like book of moon, No Entry, block attack are all you're friends here.

And, should she ever die, fear not! There are a few number of cards that will revive her for another crack at the world. Blue Rose Dragon ideally.... he's like, I dunno, an apprentice or something...

For those who like just attacking the same monster (for whatever reason. Maybe a monster is on the field that you just don't like, or is your sworn enemy, ) Thorn of Malice is for you. It boosts Black Rose Dragon's attack nicely, and lowers and opponents monster attack every time Black Rose attacks it. THERE IS NO ESCAPE for the one on the receiving end of this.

She's relatively easy to synchro summon, thanks to cards that get plants out, like Twilight Rose Knight, witch can special summon a level 4 or lower plant type monster. Hello shiny black dragon of fury.

So all in all: ease of summoning, powerful effects, a decent attack, completely voids defenive monsters, how is Black Rose Dragon NOT one of the most epic cards? I'm proud to call it my number 1 card

Back to top Go down
~Cassie~
Freshman
~Cassie~

Rarikou's Review- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarikou's Review-   Rarikou's Review- EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:54 pm

gud review ^^ <3 yu shud write more <3
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

Rarikou's Review- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarikou's Review-   Rarikou's Review- EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Ok, from this line -"Black Rose Dragon- The Messenger of Genocide"- I liked the review Very Happy

Great review you should do more. Very Happy

And I now want to duel you and your plant deck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rarikou's Review- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarikou's Review-   Rarikou's Review- Empty

Back to top Go down

Rarikou's Review-
Page 1 of 1