White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_vote_lcapA Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_voting_barA Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_vote_lcapA Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_voting_barA Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Empty
PostSubject: A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)   A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Ive had it with this. WNA has a testing standard. A standard i made. As fasr as i can tell, this standard has NOT been set. People are just doing what they used to. get testing system, put in scores and let the system do the work. You are the tester! its your judgement as to what happens. the system is just there as a guide. you dont need to base your whole evaluation on this. I myself personally use no system to test, other than my own judgement.

As a result of this lack of detail on the test, I have now decided everyone who makes a crap test result will be heavily considered to be removed from testing privelages. I will discuss with a DF and turtle wether this person should have rights to test, cause i am SICK of people having to be tested again or being put in the wrong place cause "they scored that amound" Either improve, or your out. simple as that

Sidenote: Only staff post on this topic. I couldnt post in staff discussions due to admin lock being placed

~Lethal~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)   A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Also concerning the confirmation of tests. please make sure the member's group and title are updated and the topic is LOCKED to show that the test is fully completed. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

PostSubject: Re: A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)   A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Wolf Ryski wrote:
Also concerning the confirmation of tests. please make sure the member's group and title are updated and the topic is LOCKED to show that the test is fully completed. thank you.
Make sure there is no spam either, just the tester and a confirmation is all that is needed. If there is something sketchy about the result that one wouldn't really agree with, then state why and demand a re-test.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)   A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Post regarding ALL testers (including people who have rights to test)
Page 1 of 1