White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
cfightvanguard test results I_vote_lcapcfightvanguard test results I_voting_barcfightvanguard test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
cfightvanguard test results I_vote_lcapcfightvanguard test results I_voting_barcfightvanguard test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
cfightvanguard test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

cfightvanguard test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

cfightvanguard test results Empty
PostSubject: cfightvanguard test results   cfightvanguard test results EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:08 am

ruling Knowledge - 2/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 8/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 9/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 8/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 8/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 45/60

Game 1: Gadget (me) vs Heroes (cfight) (0-1)
He went first. Bad news for me. Backrow stopped my tking. I duality in to smash and got solemned >.>

Game 2: Holy marked vs Gravekeepers (0-2)
Damn that necrovalley. I was quite surprised to see gks, but drew double call, both rendered useless by necrovalley. And backrow means I can't go kaboom.

Game 3: Heroes vs synchros? (2-1)
Controlled a bit with heroes and almost got killed. Used up all the hand to get me down to 1100. Then I went back over with shining and alius with honest.

Overall: Very good dueling skills. Need quite a lot improvement on ruling though (missing the timing, dmg step, SEGOC). Otherwise your all good. Oh and take ruling test seriously >.>

Snowstorm Peak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cfightvanguard test results   cfightvanguard test results EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:23 am

umm laser...no such user exists for cfightvanguard
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: cfightvanguard test results   cfightvanguard test results EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:12 pm

ShootingQuasarDragon is his forum name. Awarded and locked.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cfightvanguard test results   cfightvanguard test results Empty

Back to top Go down

cfightvanguard test results
Page 1 of 1