White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Verz deck suggestions? I_vote_lcapVerz deck suggestions? I_voting_barVerz deck suggestions? I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Verz deck suggestions? I_vote_lcapVerz deck suggestions? I_voting_barVerz deck suggestions? I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Verz deck suggestions? Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Verz deck suggestions?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Verz deck suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:51 am

Does anyone even know about the verz monsters? I have a deck on the DN that i think might need some help any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Asuka-san08
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
Asuka-san08

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:50 am

I wish I could help, Verz are good monsters that deals with all those annoying special summoned monsters like ritual, synchros and fusions. And that just for the intro...

Verz makes a good combination with steelswarms... (I know cuz I run the same deck)

In a verz deck, it's good to have the card called 'grave of the super ancient organism':Verz deck suggestions? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTusHRfJGmEN3nPoMRKLa2TR5Z78CaK_ceEgiodGsjx-BYmkY2E0tI626ofrA
effect: All face-up Level 6 or higher Special Summoned monsters on the field cannot declare an attack or activate their effects.

It's a good card that not much people use, it's good with verz and steelswarm cuz...

1. Steelswarm uses 'tribute summon' so it's perfectly safe from the card effect on the count of, it doesn't use special summon.

2. verz doesn't have any monsters higher than level 4 (except for 'verz golem' which you won't be needing in your deck) and so perfectly unharmed from the trap.

3. Most people LOVE to use 'special summon' so that should stop them and their annoying monsters.

These are the 'xyz' monsters you may want to put in your deck...

1. Verz Bahamut
Verz deck suggestions? Verz+Bahamut
effect: 2 Level 4 "Verz" or "Steelswarm" monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; discard 1 "Verz" or "Steelswarm" monster from your hand and take control of the target.

2.Steelswarm roach
Verz deck suggestions? 82937_1M_Steelswarm_Roach
effect: 2 Level 4 monsters
When a Level 5 or higher monster would be Special Summoned: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the Special Summon and destroy it.

There are still a few more cards that you can add out of the steelswarm and verz's reach...

1. Kagetokage
Verz deck suggestions? Kagetokage_by_guigoh-d4cjver
effect: Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When you Normal Summon a Level 4 monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster.
tip: it's good for xyz summoning

2.Foolish Burial
Verz deck suggestions? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwnb2Yl7gu3YpIZvps8LX8IYx2dJvZxU47lCJZo4qwg2m8yIJT9Ysm3UN3
effect: Send 1 Monster Card from your Deck to the Graveyard.
tip: good for sending 'steelswarm scout' to the grave making it easier for you to tribute summon monsters

Summary
Verz are good with steelswarms and 'grave of the super ancient organism' is a good add to your deck.

-Was any of this helpful? Confusing? You can duel of pm in DN.
Username: CyerAngel08

~Have a great day!!~
Back to top Go down
http://twilightduelacademy.forumtl.com/
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:14 am

This is a nice archtype review i luv it hope u do another 1 soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:21 pm

verz are a very gud antimeta archetype as shown by asuka, HOWEVER sum of the decks basic uses were ignord.

Verz Mandrago! ths card is amazin in every wayyyy except it cn be bottomlessd... *sadface* its dark, level 4, 1550/1650. its eff is killer, if your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can special summon it from your hand. Perfect way to xyz, synchro, swarm.. whatever u need, mandrago is boss.

Verz Helitrope. hes a vanilla 1950 beatr, so wut makes him gud? synergy. 1. he gets ovr Tking (yay!) 2. rabbit target ftw! get out 2, hit for 3900, overlay into the next big badboy im talkin about... the true face of Verz...

Verz Ophion! dark, rank 4, requires 2 level 4 verz/steelswarms, 2550/1650 . this easy drop is a mad muthafuka! 2550 slams ovr stardust (still a gud plus imo) and even after lancing him, he gets over tengu. No his effect is the heart and soul of antimeta. As long as he has Xyz materials under him, no one can Special Summon level 5 or higher monsters. tht means... no synchros, no rituals, no fusions, cydra can suck it etc etc. he other effect is meh but very useful to not lose out to dark hole. you can dettach 1 to search and infestation spell/trap. grav Corrossive Contagion Infestion and avoid his destruction AND search a verz to help u!

and last but not least, the unessicary but awesum boss monster, Verz Ouroboros! he requires 3 level 4's (mandrago followed by bunny = 3 level 4's, just sayin) and has 3 effs he can use once each.
1. Bounce a card 2. make opponent discard a card, and 3. banish a card in their grave
effects are kinda meh and situational but when the situatiosn cums.. its perfect.
Hes also a nice 2750 beater :3

now the deck itself is meta being antimeta, relying on swarms to stop swarms and limit options.

good none-verz cards to include are Max "c", veilers, DDcrows (screw you inzektors), and dark support (allure is niiiice)

and a few other non mentioned verz or Olanta, Castor and Zahhak, all three deserve 1-2 (prolly 1 but it depends on the player)

hope i helped ^^
Back to top Go down
<psychoturtle>
Administrator
Administrator
<psychoturtle>

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Ophion is broken as hell. D:
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 9:51 pm

i no Very Happy isnt he beautiful? <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verz deck suggestions?   Verz deck suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Verz deck suggestions?
Page 1 of 1