White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League

Go down 
+3
Drillwarrior
Reginanos
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Prologue:

Stars lit up the beautiful night sky. The moon illuminated the ground brightly enough to see the dirt you were walking on. A shooting star zoomed across the night sky. Evigishki Soul Ogre, leader of the Gishki tribe, flopped onto the ground and laid there, peacefully. A small light rose up out of nowhere, and heat intensified the atmosphere, but just slightly. Soul Ogre turned around to find a small bonfire, one that wasn't there before. He curiously rose to his feet and walked over to examine the odd blaze. As he walked up to it, the small bonfire turned into a huge inferno, and walking out of it, a giant bulk of a creature.
"Laval Stannon, has it not been ages?" Soul Ogre said, shaking Stannon's hand. Soul Ogre and Stannon had been good friends ever since the incident occurred, as well as Gusto Eguls, leader of the Gusto tribe, and Gem-Knight Zirconia, leader of the Gem-Knight tribe.
"It has been a long time, hasn't it good friend. It seems like it was only yesterday." Stannon said back
Suddenly, a great gust of wind shook throughout the small clearing in which Soul Ogre and Stannon were standing. A great bird the with a wingspan easily half of the clearing, flew overhead, casting a great shadow. Landing down on a few trees, the great bird ruffled it's feathers.
"Eguls, I must say you get bigger and bigger every time we see you." Stannon spoke with a cocky grin spread across its face.
"Well Stannon, I see your humor hasn't gone anywhere at all. It is a pleasure to see you as well Soul Ogre" Eguls said with a soothing voice.
"Likewise, my good friend. It seems like there is only one more member left from the par-" Soul Ogre was interrupted by a booming roar. Out of nowhere, a giant easily a half more the size of Stannon came rolling down a humongous mountain to the north. Jumping in mid-air, the giant monster uncurled itself to form Zirconia. Zirconia ran towards the group.
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia roared (Zirconia cannot speak, but somehow the other members know what he's saying, so just go along with it)
"It is good to see you too Zirconia." Stannon said while shaking Zirconia's hand.
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia roared again
"Yes, they were dark times indeed." Eguls shifted as he spoke. All of the leaders spent the next few minutes in grieving silence, mumbling over the problems over the past.
"It all started back when the Vylons came here, saying they would protect us from warring with each other." Eguls moaned, shaking his head
"Well, in their defense, we did war a lot." Stannon said back to Eguls
"Aaaaargh." Zirconia whimpered
"You're right, Zirconia, but now that I think about it, it could've all been avoided if only..." Soul Ogre's voice fades away into the darkness

(Tell me what you guys think, I'm hoping that it's good enough, sorry if it's a bit shorter than normal, that's just how I write)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:26 pm

But cliffhangers are how I write, and it leaves you guys wanting more, so you come back. I should probably have Chapter 4 up by today, but we'll see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Another good chapter Surprised
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:51 am

Chapter 4:

Deep in the southeast region of HAL, a land filled a dense atmosphere and is dotted with bottomless pits and geysers, the barbaric tribe of the Laval live in constant war. Their leader, Laval Judgement Lord, dictated the land of the Laval in a way unimaginable to anyone. Because of their harsh environment, the Laval tribe were stuck with very little food and water, so naturally they used their skills to hunt or capture the animals that lived in the region. Because of their primitive behavior, they often started horrible quarrels with the other tribes in HAL.

"Kill. I must kill." said Laval Burner
"Easy now, we must wait until the prey is ready." replied Laval Warrior
"But I must kill! I must kill so I can eat! Kill!" yelled Burner, jumping from it's hiding place. A large lizard, easily the size of the average human, scampered away right before Burner could catch it.
"And this is why I tell you to wait. We could've gotten that if you hadn't have been so hasty." Warrior said, shaking his head as he stood up and walked out of the hiding place
"I must kill something! I must have food. Kill!" Burner roared, and his voice echoed throughout the land.

Lavalval Dragon, a powerful and cunning creature that lived on top of a huge volcano, paced back and forth across the rocky floor.
"When will he come. I'm tired of waiting for him." Lavalval Dragon spat
"I'm sorry for being late sir, but-" the voice came from below the view of the hulking dragon. The being who said it ran up into view, panting.
"Laval Miller, you are late. Where have you been!" Lavalval Dragon, quickly advancing toward Laval Miller, stood up with an intimidating stance
"S-s-sir, I was...delayed by Judgement Lord. He has accepted your mission to attack the Gem-Knights." Miller said, backing away as he did
"The mission is on...perfect. I want you to leave and gather our troops. I do believe it is time to plan our preemptive strike on the Gem-Knights. Let's see how long their 'honor' keeps up." Dragon chuckled. As Miller turned around and left with new orders in mind, Lavalval Dragon turned and chuckled.
"Everything is falling into place. Soon, this world will belong to The Destiny."

Last edited by Reginanos on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:31 am

The Destiny? What is that? com'on hurry up and post the next part
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Assumption is it is something that he made up for his story and will explain later >.>
Back to top Go down
JazziGrl00
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
JazziGrl00

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 am

I figured that, I'm just think the story is very good and he keeps leaving me on with more and more questions.
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 12:49 am

Dear god, how long has it been since I've been on here? A few months? Well, sorry guys, if you even knew I was gone. If you didn't, well, alright then. Well, I might as well put up another chapter, just because I can.

Chapter 5:

Soon, the war between the Gishki and the Gusto civilizations began, and mayhem broke out in the western part of HAL. Although the Gusto tribe had every advantage they could think of: knowledge of the land, superior technology, more supplies, and bigger numbers, the Gishki tribe still were getting the upper hand of the war. The tribes fought day and night, and before they knew it, the Gishkis were in spitting distance of the capital. Frustrated that it would end so shortly, Mind Augus slipped away from a battle to find Gulldos, who he knew was stationed nearby. As Mind Augus was walking, he soon came upon a large abandoned fort that had been garrisoned by the Gusto. Smiling, he went inside.

"Stop intruder! You are entering our private domain. If you do not back away quickly, we will be forced to attack." the sound blared from a sentry as Gusto soldiers, arms ready, took their positions surrounding Mind Augus.
"I wish to speak with your leader, General Gulldos. I have important... private matters to deal with him." Mind Augus spoke with a monotone voice.
"As soldiers under the command of the Gusto clan 46, I order you to back away from our fort, or you will be evicted to hell!" the sentry bellowed through his horn.
"I take no orders." Mind Augus said as all of the soldiers surrounding him went limp and fell down, paralyzed. The sentry, frantically looking in every direction for a way out, flew away.

"I can't believe you were so stupid as to come here alone, Gishki. Though I must say, your talents are admirable." Daigusto Gulldos said as he swooped down from the skyline.
"Enough talk about me, let's get down to why I'm here. We need to prolong this war. We're kicking your butts..." Mind Augus said as he scoped out the paralyzed soldiers, to make sure they couldn't hear them, but they weren't dead.
"Your army has one thing that ours doesn't, and that's experience. I understand your worries, but you need to comprehend the fact that this war could end at any moment thanks to Eguls. Right now, he just wants peace, and he's not afraid to get what he wants, even if he has to surrender." Gulldos said as he turned to face the pondering Mind Augus.
"What we need is time, and for Lavalval Dragon to execute his plans. We need total chaos between the entire land of HAL before "they" can come in and take over. From there, we become one unified province, under control of The Destiny." Mind Augus said, looking down at the ground. Gulldos did the same.
"Soon, all will be ready, and our master plan for domination over HAL will take place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League   The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legends of the Hidden Arsenal League
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2