White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_vote_lcapA traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_voting_barA traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_vote_lcapA traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_voting_barA traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paulbang111
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
paulbang111

A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) Empty
PostSubject: A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK)   A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 pm

I know this is a Traditional Deck, but I just wanted to show this deck because it is really effective.

Monster: 25
3x Kinka-Byo
3x Mystic Piper
3x Effect Veiler
3x Battle Fader
2x Copycat
2x Tragoedia
1x Magical Scientist
1x Glow-up Bulb
1x Plaguespreader Zombie
1x Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Chaos Emperor Dragon- Envoy of the End
1x Sangan
1x Witch of the Black Forest
1x Destiny HERO-Disk Commander

Spell: 17
3x Creature Swap
1x Card of Safe Return
1x Painful Choice
1x Premature Burial
1x Giant Trunade
1x Foolish Burial
1x Harpie's Feather Duster
1x Pot of Greed
1x Graceful Charity
1x One for One
1x Painful Choice
1x Raigeki
1x Metamorphisis
1x Last Will

Traps: 0

Extra Deck: 14
3x Koalo-Koala (LV 6)
1x Mystical Sand (LV 6)
3x Sanwitch (LV 6)
1x Deepsea Shark (Lv 5)
1x Man-Eating Black Shark (Lv 5)
1x Thousand-Eye Restrict
1x Dark Strike Fighter
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Magi-Magi Magicial Gal (Rank 6)
1x Inzector Exa-Beetle (Rank 6)
1x The Sacred Ptolemys M7 (Rank 6)

Purpose of this Deck:
Those who are familiar with Dark Strike Fighter/Catapult Turtle know its nightmare FTK with Magical Scientist. First, you summon Magical Scientist, and then summon Glow-up Bulb/Plaguespreader Zombie. Then use Magical Scientist to summon DSF (Dark Strike Fighter) Then you lose Magical Scientist to keep summoning Fusion Monsters and tribute them with DSF. Then, last, you tribute DSF itself, reducing your opponent's LP to 0.

But sometimes your LP is not enough to summon all those Fusion Monsters. That's why I put cards like Metamorphisis, Thousand-Eye Restrict, and other backups on play.

Card Explanation:

Monsters:

Kinka-Byo: If you know me, I love Kinka (and LV 1 Deck.) Kinka is the monster version of Limit Reverse. Kinka revives Magical Scientist (For OTK), Mystic Piper (For Draw Power), Copycat (Kamakazhi on strong monsters), and Destiny HERO-Disk Commander (For Draw Power).

Magical Scientist: OTK is not possible without this card. Also for XYZ/Thousand-Eye Restrict.

Mystic Piper/Disk Commander: Draw Power. Which is better? Depends on situation (if CoSR is on, Piper is usually better. If I have Creature Swap, Disk Commander is better.)

Copycat: Copycat saves my butt against JD, BLS, and other boss monsters.

Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning: Beatstick/Removal Power.

Tragoedia/Gorz/Effect Veiler/Battle Fader/Chaos Emperor Dragon: Protection/Emergency/Burn Dmg.

Sangan/Witch of the Black Forest: My deck's universal searcher.

Spells:

Creature Swap: Since my deck is full of weaklings, creature swaps can really do some serious damage.

CoSR (aka Card of Safe Return)/Graceful Charity/Pot of Greed: Draw Power. Graceful Charity has more purpose by dumping unnecessary monsters to the Graveyard.

Premature Burial/Monster Reborn: Revives my/my opponent's monsters.

Giant Trunade/Heavy Storm/Harpie's Feather Duster: Spell/Trap Destroyers.

Raigeki: A Traditional Deck is not complete without Raigeki.

One for One/Last Will: Another of my monster searcher. Also, one of the OTK setups.

Foolish Burial/Painful Choice: Dumps the useful monsters to the Graveyard, then later revives with Kinka.

Metamorphisis: Aims to stop all the flow of my opponent's Atk by bringing Thousand-Eye Restrict.

Extra Deck:

Dark Strike Fighter: It is another of my crucial monster for OTK. Tribute monsters and keep decreasing opponents' LP.

Lv 6 Fusion Monsters: Dark Strike Fighter's Tributes. Also for XYZ and setup for DSF with Glow-Up Bulb.

Lv 5 Fusion Monsters: Plaguespreader Zombie for DSF.

Thousand-Eye Restrict: Emergency (with Scientist)/Beatstick (If you equip with JD/BLS/Etc.)/Flow Stopper (for Atk/Flip Effects).

Black Rose Dragon: Emergency purpose.

XYZ: Usage for my Scientist.
Back to top Go down

A traditional format deck (Kinka Scientist OTK)
Page 1 of 1