White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_vote_lcap{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_voting_bar{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_vote_lcap{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_voting_bar{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyozuro
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Skyozuro

{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Empty
PostSubject: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:15 am

Hi come on in ! XD
You can ask me Sig/avi or anything you want Wink
here is how to ask for something (if you dont respect this way of doing I wont do your picture until you do it properly):
Spoiler:

I charge 100 points or more for my work depending on my mood, my work, the render ,etc Smile

Hope you enjoy it ;P
Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:45 pm

ok i told u wut i want ima give u a shitton of credits for it xD thanx man
Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Skyozuro

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Well here's the surprise sig (i know its not that good of an animated sig but im not good with the animation thingy yet Razz)
So hope you like it and ask for any changes youd like and as you said sooner itll be 2000 credit cause it took so long just to upload and save that bif file XD

Sorry for that retarded quality but its the best i could get in the animation -____- (Freaking 3.3 Mb O_O )

So hope you enjoy the little noise all around the GIF XD
{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop DF-animesig-2
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:46 am

Skyyyyyyyyyyy, here's my order:

-Type: Sig
-Size: You see your last sig in your profile? I want it as wide, but half as long.
-Render: the 3 nordic gods, doesn't have to be the full card render, just whatever will fit the sig.

-Typo(text): Team Ragnarok
TR

-Colour: Up to you, i'm not picky here
-Price: Fuse will pay you what you need Very Happy
-Border: Up to you, not picky here. Do what you want
-Precision: I want a background that signifies something disastrous like the end of the world, a meteor hitting earth, a huge storm, a huge fire, anything sad and scary that shows the world is ending.

Back to top Go down
Skyozuro
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
Skyozuro

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 am

Well chem heres our new signature i guess Razz
got 2 versions though so we should agree on which is the right one for peeps to use
v1: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop TRbanner
v2: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop TRbanner-2

So 500 credit please DF XD
Back to top Go down
coolchemist2001
War Team
coolchemist2001

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:18 am

Sky, as usual, your work is awesome. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Devan
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:35 am

Im not sure if I have points but if you can can you make me a cool Sig? Trishula banner color border etc you can chose. Since your a pro at it you should have the best ability to chose the best color border etc that fits the banner. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop   {C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

{C.A.S.} Skyozuro's Cyber Artwork Shop
Page 1 of 1