White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
shino's test results I_vote_lcapshino's test results I_voting_barshino's test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
shino's test results I_vote_lcapshino's test results I_voting_barshino's test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
shino's test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
shino's test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
shino's test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
shino's test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
shino's test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
shino's test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
shino's test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
shino's test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
shino's test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
shino's test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
shino's test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
shino's test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
shino's test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
shino's test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
shino's test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

shino's test results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

shino's test results Empty
PostSubject: shino's test results   shino's test results EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am

ruling Knowledge - 8/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 8/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 7/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 6/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 6/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 45

Game 1: Fossil Power (me) vs photons (shino) (1-0)

Kinda unfair to use my heroes this early. Oh well, I drew below average. (2 guaibas and no heroes).
Shino started and added honest to hand using POD, then summons photon sabre tiger which I veilered. Then he set two and passed. I drew in to mst and msted his photon lance thing(can't remember the name). Chained lance to boost tiger. I had no outs so I ended by setting two. He poked with tiger and ended. I summoned guaiba and tried to bait out honest. But didn't work (good read). Then summons another guaiba from deck and Xyz in to laggia.
Next turn was funny as hell. SS one thrasher (negate with laggia), use rota to get another thrasher (gets warninged). summons lizard and grab another thrasher (me --->O.o). Couldn't control the summon anymore, laggia dies to honest.
The summoned second guaiba which got warninged (guess to look out for lance shenanigans). ended with nothing, poked with thrasher (im on about 600 lp now).
finally drew e call, summoned stratos and grabbed ocean. set super poly and ended. Shino summons photon crusher and tributes for galaxy eyes (not a good move here, should have just attacked with thrasher since i have 2 facedowns). Super poly'd galaxy eyes with stratos to summon shining (shino only has a torrential left). Then next turn use miracle to summon ab zero which get torrentialed and shining grabs stratos and ocean back. Then won the duel from there.

Game 2: Gishiki Sacrifice (me) vs ninja jurracs (shino) (1-1)

Good veiler on arma knight at the beginning (I was planning to dump djinn and lock with relinquished. Ended with a solemn facedown. Summoned hydrogeddon and summoned laggia which I solemned. Next turn summoned manju and grabbed relinquished. poked for 1400. Next turn summoned hanzo which I veilered to stop super transformation. Hanzo kills manju. set two ended. I storm and both were super transforms (O.o). summons relinquished by discarding glow) steals hanzo and atks for 1800. set the other black illusion ritual and ended. He summons gold ninja ditch warning summons hanzo and Xyz in to blade heart which killed relinquished. Next turn I drew mst and coudn't do anything.

Game 3: Gadget Stun (me) vs Dark World (shino) (2-1)

shino went first and set a back row passed. I summoned t king and poked for 1900 set bottomless and starlight. during end phase he uses back row reckless greed (I immediately said DWs D: and I was right). Tried to storm me I used road and summon stardust. Then completely forgot about tking and discarded snoww. Ended with one backrow. Next turn I summoned banisher and pretty much won the game (had bottomless d prison and dustshoot while shino can't draw from the reckless).

Overall:

Not bad duelist. Good attitude. Some moves were quite predictable and did screw up a few times during the duel. (snoww while t king and overextended with galaxy eyes). You know all your basic rulings (missing the timing/SEGOC etc.) Just need to improve on more advanced ones like stratos (that card always catch ppl off guard - so far only 3 ppl got that question right XD so don't worry about it).
I would advise playing a bit more conservatively (Don't go all out if you have game right there or you have advantage - ignore this if you are 100% positive you can win that turn). Also, be sure to remember what's on the field/grave before making a move to avoid slips.

Improve those and I'm sure you'll be in icicle. But for now welcome to SnowStorm Peak
Back to top Go down
Digi
Administrator
Administrator
Digi

shino's test results Empty
PostSubject: Re: shino's test results   shino's test results EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:19 am

Test confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/

shino's test results
Page 1 of 1