White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Darkness Evil's Results I_vote_lcapDarkness Evil's Results I_voting_barDarkness Evil's Results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Darkness Evil's Results I_vote_lcapDarkness Evil's Results I_voting_barDarkness Evil's Results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Darkness Evil's Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Darkness Evil's Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal Insanity
Lethal Insanity

Darkness Evil's Results Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Evil's Results   Darkness Evil's Results EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:51 am

duel 1: quickdraw vs agents

I went first, going troop then end. he went tour sangan and enemy controller, and into zenmains with a sangan search. i went next and tried to play off my dead hand. he did what agents to best and rape me xD making some pretty good plays though. My hand only really had one quickdraw play, but i held it back, due to him having veiler and i suspected another maxx c, and upon final hand being revealed was right

duel 2: my malefics vs his six sam

My start involved skill drain. Killed him xD he went into so many good plays, but they were crushed by skill. I went into stuff like malefic beats and gadjiltron beats. He made a slight misplay with antecism, but he realised it was just a little one, so it was good

duel 3: my Lighwing Chaos vs his Plants

I got crushed here. My hand was so bad. It was just up to him to go into plant and tour plays. for most of the game, he jsut used tour and sangan as beaters and defended with traps, till he drew caius, and went into some plant synchs before ending me

Overall: Not much else to say Smile good games

~Lethal~

Back to top Go down
DarkFusion
Administrator
Administrator
DarkFusion

Darkness Evil's Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Evil's Results   Darkness Evil's Results EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:25 am

Approved thanx for getting beat up Li xD
Back to top Go down

Darkness Evil's Results
Page 1 of 1