White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Cooljosh test results I_vote_lcapCooljosh test results I_voting_barCooljosh test results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Cooljosh test results I_vote_lcapCooljosh test results I_voting_barCooljosh test results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Cooljosh test results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Cooljosh test results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Cooljosh test results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Cooljosh test results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Cooljosh test results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Cooljosh test results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Cooljosh test results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Cooljosh test results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Cooljosh test results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Cooljosh test results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Cooljosh test results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Cooljosh test results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Cooljosh test results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Cooljosh test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Cooljosh test results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Cooljosh test results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Cooljosh test results Empty
PostSubject: Cooljosh test results   Cooljosh test results EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 pm

ruling Knowledge - 4/10
card/ deck knowledge: - 5/10
Deck build/ consistency - (striking out the deck count, and putting it in with the more important part: consistency. i.e how it runs.) 6/10
Playin Style: ( did their playing style match their deck?)- 7/10
Creativity: ( I inwardly call this the surprise meter Did you go 'oh, didn't see that coming, or just saw something out of the ordinary) 6/10
Attittude/ sportsmanship: 10/10

Total: 38/60

Game 1: Polar gods (me) vs diva zero (josh) (1-0)
Summoned stardust which was really annoying, drew out all his traps using my synchros then summoned thor to finish him off.

Game 2: gadgets vs dragons (2-0)
Controlled wthe entire game with my huge backrow. Made several mistakes (tried to summon REDMD after using POD). Used wyvern to summon red eyes from hand.

Game 3: Holy seal vs twilight (3-0)
Used a random pidgeonhold spell (bad spell, -1 and does nothing but rearrange the top 3 cards of your deck). Then I spammed dragons and he couldn't deal with it.

Overall: Good decks, just need to tweak them a bit to make them more consistent. Don't run -1 cards since they don't make you gain anything. You need to improve your ruling. You got few of the basic ruling questions wrong.
Welcom to Diamondust Mountain
Back to top Go down
Cooljoshua567
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain
Cooljoshua567

PostSubject: Re: Cooljosh test results   Cooljosh test results EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

thanks laser, srry i was just so nervous, and stuff but ill definitely improve and get re tested
Back to top Go down
KillerBee
GFX Artist
GFX Artist
KillerBee

PostSubject: Re: Cooljosh test results   Cooljosh test results EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 pm

confirmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooljosh test results   Cooljosh test results Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooljosh test results
Page 1 of 1