White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbest decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_voting_barbest decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapbest decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_voting_barbest decks of this format ? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

best decks of this format ?

Go down 
+10
Namujess
Scorpion67
Reginanos
Apocalypse
IamPsychoturtle
χχ ∂ я α g σ кχ
lasercut
DarkFusion
death-coder
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

First topic message reminder :

so, here you can post what do you think are the best decks of this format when it comes to MATCH duels, not single ... here's my opinions

1- karakuri
2- dimensional rabbit
3- zombies
4- sabers
5- plants ( the way they are ment to be build )
6- quickdraw quasar spam

so ... what are your opinions ?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

god it wuld be like type 1 magic o.o i got first i win :3
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Yeah XD
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:49 pm

i jus wana see mst 1 heavy 1 oppression 1 >.> mak the game a LOT mor balancd
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Well no. . . If MST is x1 then people have to use Dust or 7tools again and oppression x1 isn't that much of a good idea also - the anti meta isn't dead and it's not weak either. I think a lot of the monsters right now needs to go to limit or semi-limit - Rabbit, Grapha, Hyperion, Laggia and etc. Tho I don't think that it will happen, anyway we can't do anything to change that tho d-c said that he'll speak with BLS about "making an optional to play x3 all cards in Traditional", tho that also might not happen ...
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:07 pm

thts the idea L i wanta format were ppl use 9-12 traps not 1-5. oppression adds sum flair to deks tht normally cnt standup to metas (my speciality) :3 i can see bunny goin to 1-2 hyper to 1-2 but i thnk snoww wil get hiot be4 grapha laggia doesnt need a hit >.> Dolkka does
Back to top Go down
L.Lawliet
Frozen Throne
Frozen Throne
L.Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Well both Laggia and Dolkka needs a hit, but that might not happen I mean we have Naturia Beast and Barkion x3, so I think the bunny will get cut and those 2 might not... also yea snoww is x1... but anyway this is spamming like hell... we'll see next year.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

i still want konami to say FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUU and lik demolish any dek tht showed at all :3
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

In the first yugioh series the game was pretty slow and everying was about monster types (not even in the very beginning)
Then GX came and with that the archtypes. Konami could now easily make searchers and the game became faster.
After that it was 5d's turn. They made easy to summon monsters, synchros. They opened the grave and this made the game significantly faster.
Now its Zexals turn. They will make the game even faster than it ever has been. And they are opening the deck as well (tour guide/rescue rabbit)

What I am trying to say is that there is a good chance that they wont hit as much as you think the new banlist will hit. There will probably only come more cards that make incredibly fast and easy monsters.

5D's time is over.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:34 pm

it makes sense but what im saying ina complete reduex :3
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Deckkie wrote:
In the first yugioh series the game was pretty slow and everying was about monster types (not even in the very beginning)
Then GX came and with that the archtypes. Konami could now easily make searchers and the game became faster.
After that it was 5d's turn. They made easy to summon monsters, synchros. They opened the grave and this made the game significantly faster.
Now its Zexals turn. They will make the game even faster than it ever has been. And they are opening the deck as well (tour guide/rescue rabbit)

What I am trying to say is that there is a good chance that they wont hit as much as you think the new banlist will hit. There will probably only come more cards that make incredibly fast and easy monsters.

5D's time is over.

bro the prob is that i will totally quit ygo at march if current banlist is not fixed and you know why the game is faster ? because the old game cards which ARE faster than the new ones and which you do not seem to calculate are all banned ... bring pot of greed and graceful charity , yata garasu and envoy of the end back and ban ALL rabbits tours and xyz's and u will see how fast the game goes
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Not saying that it wont hit anything, but prob just not that hard.
I do dare to say though that they wont destroy every deck and buff plants into some devine deck.
And 1mst 1 heavy would be best imo. In this format its all monster monster monster, gate of the dark world, monster monster monster.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:03 pm

hard ? i tried to contain myself as soft as possible to give fair yet competitive adv to all possible decks in ygo ... if the suggestions i said were hard you should read what i had thought for real of this banlist >_> ... anyway i thought about it closer and i will make a change
tour at 1
grapha banned
hyperion at 1
kristya at 1 and JD back at 2 ...

better
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm

bunny @2 pl0x
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm

allure of darkness at 3 > Dark op, way to easy to stabalise deck
heavy banned > not my pref. herp derp 4 traps down into win
trunade at 1
mst at 1
cold wave at 1
malicious at 3
dark armed at 2
honest at 2 > Honest destroys every, but I mean every monster without real danger (eff from hand makes it such a incredible strong card)
kalut at 2
lonefire at 2 > this
dandy at 2 > with this (will be continued)
oppression at 1
tengu at 2 > still alot with the plant changes
e-tele at 2
ccv at 1
cat at 1
bunny at 1 > death to xyz rabbit, although I personally wouldnt mind that.
darksoul at 1 > death to X-saber
formula at 2 > and this, so we continue :p
libra at 2 > and this!
trish banned
treeborn at 1 > Dont see why?
substitoad at 3
mass driver still banned 8DDD
solemn warning at 3
laggia at 1
grapha banned or at 1 > death to DW
black luster back to banned
chaos sorc at 2 or at 1 > no need imo (not that strong monster anymore)
veiler at 2 or at 1
burial from a different dimension at 2
vayu at 2
bestiari at 2
raigeki at 1
monster reborn banned
brain control at 1 > say whut?
sangan banned
tour guide at 2
goblin zombie at 2
zombie master at 1
final countdown at 1
exodia's head banned
god cards illegal
debris still at 1 plant niggers 8D > what honor Smile
hyperion at 1 or banned > death to agents
poa at 2 > trolololol

conclusion.
Plants: no words to deiscribe how strong and consistent
agent, DW, X-saber, rabbit are Death
Zombies, Blackwing hit pertty hard.
Back to top Go down
death-coder
Icicle Palace
Icicle Palace
death-coder

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm

ye but all in all they balance each other ... i gave allure at 3 to make dark decks stable again and i gave stability to plants again with oppression to counter them and THATS why i banned heavy, for plants not to be invincible, so i offered an even more flexible solution with cold wave ... since dark go OP with honest at 2 light go OP so they balance each other and DEATH

to rabbit gayness, to agent fagness, to dw shitness, do x-saber homoness ...

zombies are fine, mezuki isnt at 2 at least even if burial and allure hit pretty hard xD ... anyway they ALL balance each other ..

i made this banlist out of mathematical calculations ... and it resulted in perfect balance of an entire format, to give chance to ALL decks to be usable ...
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:03 pm

I can see that all decks get nerfed, and with this it should creat balance, but stuff like BW and Chaos would crush rabbit, DW, Agents and rabbits, so they would be dead

And plants are still very strong, I agree that Trish and 2 tengu would hurt them, but 2 dandy, farmula, lonefire and librarian would just make ++++++++++++
And double poa is so strong, as if they wouldnt have enough + yet. No deck can use poa like plants can.

Plants is still a top 3 meta deck, and with this every tournament would be 90% plant.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm

my list is... hyp to 1, grapha 2 snoww 1, rabbit 2, laggia/dolkka @1-2, heavy banned, maybe bring bak goat control Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

After feeding the troll for a while :p
I would say limit the searchers not the boss monsters.
Back to top Go down
Namujess
Freshman
Namujess

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:22 pm

i say destroy botth! >Neutral
Back to top Go down
Deckkie
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Death to the meta!! xD
if it wasnt as expansive I would probably like this meta
Back to top Go down
Drillwarrior
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Drillwarrior

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm

*Expensive.

And I like this format even if it is (no I do NOT have lots of money XD )
Back to top Go down
Reginanos
Snowstorm Peak
Snowstorm Peak
Reginanos

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:33 am

death-coder wrote:
hard ? i tried to contain myself as soft as possible to give fair yet competitive adv to all possible decks in ygo ... if the suggestions i said were hard you should read what i had thought for real of this banlist >_> ... anyway i thought about it closer and i will make a change
tour at 1
grapha banned
hyperion at 1
kristya at 1 and JD back at 2 ...

better

So many of these I consider wrong.
Tour Guide at 1: Completely Understandable, this thing is just annoying.
Grapha Banned: WHAT. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Grapha or Dark World at all, but there's no reason to ban it. To ban it would mean it COMPLETELY over-centralizes the metagame, which it doesn't do by a long-shot.
Hyperion at 1: This is a bit better than your Grapha statement, but I think we should put Hyperion at 2 and Mystery - Earth at 2, you would be surprised how much smaller of a chance your opponent gets Hyperion out is.
Kristya at 1: There's no reason for this, Kristya is just fine at 2, as if many people play it anyways.
JD at 2: Forget just putting back at 2. I SAY WE KILL THE JUDGEMENT DRAGON FOREVER!!!!!

In the end, your statements just tell me that you have problems with these cards. There's no reason to have these problems, unless your deck needs changing that is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best decks of this format ?   best decks of this format ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

best decks of this format ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2