White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Welcome to White Night Academy (WNA). If you want to improve your dueling skills and have fun at the same time you found the perfect place. Register here and then a Personal Message (PM) will be sent to you with more directions. Hurry up and start dueling!
White Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
Namujess
Eltarin's Test Results I_vote_lcapEltarin's Test Results I_voting_barEltarin's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
L.Lawliet
Eltarin's Test Results I_vote_lcapEltarin's Test Results I_voting_barEltarin's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
~Cassie~
Drillwarrior
99nour
DarkFusion
<psychoturtle>
Asuka-san08
IamPsychoturtle
death-coder
Latest topics
» Memories... A night visit.
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby Goku Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:45 pm

» New Members
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby destiny2301 Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:04 pm

» Introduction
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby GrmSolQB Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am

» Yo what up guys
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby TheShadow1442 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 am

» Introduction
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby wallab33 Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:16 am

» xI F4ultless' Room
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby xI F4ultless Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:41 pm

» Greetings everyone
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby edgarxratm Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:20 pm

» intreduction
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby jake 122 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:21 pm

» I quit now.
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby yugibob91 Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:45 pm

» Hello everyone!
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby SuperAce629 Wed May 15, 2013 7:52 am

» Hey im new
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby Killua Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:29 pm

» Epic Quotes #1
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby death-coder Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:51 am

» ummm hi..Jacobking here ^-^
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby JacobkKing Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

» Elemental Dragon Deck
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:21 pm

» OmiSix aka Omega 6
Eltarin's Test Results Emptyby Omega 6 Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:17 pm

Eltarin's Test Results

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lasercut
Administrator
Administrator
lasercut

Eltarin's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Eltarin's Test Results   Eltarin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Basic Knowledge: 4/5
Technical Knowledge: 1.5/4 (asked 4 ruling questions. left before I asked the fifth >.>)
Wins (+5 per duel they won): 0/15
Deck Count (40-44 +5 per duel, 45-50 0 per duel, 51+ -5 per duel): 15/15
Deck Build: 4/5
Playing Style: 4/5
Creativity: 4/5
Card Usage: 4/5
Total: 36.5/60

1st: (me)Disaster Dragon vs Inzecter
I drew mediocre ish. Thought he was going to explode with the +4 combo but it seems he drew no monsters. Drew 3 LADD to seal the duel.
2nd: (me)High Monster Beat vs Ggagaga Magician Xyz
Gagaga shield was annoying as hell. Good veiler on BRD (would have gained +3 for me). Almost destroyed me with king of heavy machinery (all monsters in my deck T.T). Lucky I had the stuff for trish Very Happy.
3rd: (me)Gishiki Sacrifice vs TG
Annoying veiler on tourguide again. Exploded with wonder magician and rush rhino (could have gone for trish for more damage). I dropped gorz and used glow up for stardust and scrap d. Protected wonder magician nicely with mirror force. grabbed warwolf and summoned his own scrap d and killed stardust. Tried to use scrap D eff but got veilered again (hating this card right now). suicided in to scrap and repeatedly atked directly with arma knight. On his last turn sacked reborn..........
I got sangan, destroyed by scrap and searched for manju. summoned manju and grabed black illusion ritual, used ritual and he bribed.... drew allure, use allure and sack in to preparation of rites. Then proceed to summon relinquished and steals scrap d ftw.

Overall I think you should think a bit more before you make a move. If you summoned trish in the second duel I would have lost a lot of advantage. But overall fun duels. And you need to brush up on your rulings. you got 1.5 out of 4 questions.
So enjoy and welcome to Slifer Red
Back to top Go down
Eltarin
Diamondust Mountain
Diamondust Mountain

PostSubject: Re: Eltarin's Test Results   Eltarin's Test Results EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 pm

thanks, and yea, I wanted to trish but remember, trish requires 2 non-tuners so I couldn't even if I wanted to
Back to top Go down
IamPsychoturtle
Administrator
Administrator
IamPsychoturtle

PostSubject: Re: Eltarin's Test Results   Eltarin's Test Results EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 am

Awarded and locked.
Back to top Go down
https://white-night-academy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eltarin's Test Results   Eltarin's Test Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Eltarin's Test Results
Page 1 of 1